Awaken the Beast inside

The day was here when Turles forces reached earth.

The Galactic Patrol and all of Earth's forces all gathered in one place standing in the wasteland far from any city, They didnt want a repeat of last time.

Todoroki, Iida and Mirio who where infront of everyone stared up at the sky to see a sparkle appear at light speed towards the Earth.

"Here they come!" Iida says as they all get into fighting poses.

Turles sets off of his ship when it appeared in orbit of Earth looking down at the planet full of life and nature which makes Turles smirk.

"Troops attack!" Turles yelled at his Crusher Force men as they charged out of their ships in hordes towards the defense forces.

Turles learned to hide his Ki signature over the years and suppressed it to the point that he can blend in to the rest of his army as he goes to plant the Tree of Might while all of men distract the Defense forces.

Of course he knew his men would get absolutely slaughtered if the planet can produce such fighters that can create shockwaves across the universe but it didnt matter in the end as long as he got just one fruit from the tree of might he will be the strongest warrior in the universe! Above Majjin Buu, Above Cooler, Above Moro and even beyond a God of Destruction! 

He set foot on the Earth and tosses the bean down a revene and suddenly a massive tree grows upwards so tall it could be seen from the atmosphere which made all the heroes gasp in horror at the massive tree.

"W-What the?!?!" Iida said in shock.

"That must be the Tree of Might!" Todoroki yells.

"You three go and deal with Turles, Ill deal with the rest" Merus assures the 3 strongest heroes.

"Thanks! There isnt anyone I would trust more than the guy who trained Midoriya lets go!" Mirio told his friends as they all flaired their Ki's as they fly towards the evil Ki signature.

Meanwhile Turles waits in antisipation for a fruit to appear slowly becoming impaitiant with the tree.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain as a blue blur attacked him from behind sending him far down to the ground.

"Oh great, what now??!" Turles said getting himself up from the dirt as he noticed 3 figures appear on the branch of the Tree.

"We are here as Heroes to stop your act of destrution" Iida says down to Turles.

"Oh you think you Heroes have the authority to put me down heheehahahahha" Turles laughs at the concept of the three being heroes.

"But..While I claim my reward I guess I can afford to have some fun" Turles anger turns into arogance as he unleashes his dark aura.

The Three gulped at the power Turles was displaying but none the less they had to stop Turles.

They all powered up to their max and went in against Turles.

Todoroki started the fight by throwing fire at Turles who easily defends against it but it was none other than a distraction as Mirio and Iida appear from the smoke to deliver a punch that sends Turles back but he catches himself mid-air and releases a sudden storm which throws tons of energy attacks at the three heroes and tackles them all at once who all had no time to react after Turles sudden energy attack which sent them all into a crater at once but when the smoke scattered they where revealed to be not there.

Suddenly Turles arms where restrained by Mirio's black whips which gave Todoroki and Iida to jump him delivering damaging gut punches while Turles was restrained.