Spirit control training

"I said i would like to train you on my home planet" Pybara repeated 

"Y-Yes i know that but training on another planet?!  I need to ask my mom about this i cant just go to space without giving her a heart attack! and also i need to go to School!" Izuku explained 

"Ah i see, i can teleport you quickly from Earth to Yardrat instantly using my technique so no worries"The Blue Yardrat understood. 

"So its not a quirk? its something you can learn?" Said an interested Izuku.  

"Indeed! within months you should be able to learn Spirit control escially with such determination as yours" 

____________________________________________________________________

"Mom?" Izuku asked with care in his voice.

"Yes Izuku? what is it- oh who is that?" Inko wondered noticing the small blue Yardrat. 

"He's Pybara, h-he is going to train me so I can live up to my dream of becoming a hero" Izuku said nervously.

"Yes Miss you boy has incredible potential even without a quirk he will be a great hero" Pybara stated.

"Sure Izuku if this man truly is gonna help you become a hero and go to UA then I will support you! Just please be careful" Said Inko with tears in her eye's.

Then Izuku began his training with Pybara.

"Are you ready Midoriya?" Pybara asked.

"Yep I should have everything" said Izuku carrying his signature yellow backpack.

"now hold on to my shoulder" Pybara asked.

"Okay now wha-" before Izuku could finish he was telaported to Yardrat.

Now Izuku saw a pink sky and weird looking buildings.

"Woah.. This is Yardrat huh its so... Strange" Izuku said taking in the new world...its a good thing this planet has oxygen because he would be suffocating right now.

"Indeed now your first lesson will be in Ki control" Pybara told.

"Ki?" Izuku asked.

"It's a thing that exist in every being so we will be teaching you how to control your Ki first" Pybara answered.

The next month Izuku was educated in Ki control learning how to sense and even discover how to use Ki blast, although it is extremely draining on Izukus body who was fairly skinny and not used to such power.

For the next 4 months he learned instant transmission where he could teleport himself and others to places and people which led to a awkward meeting to say the least.

Mitsuki Bakugo was making dinner until she heard "WHAT THE FU- DEKU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Katuski screamed "S-sorry!" the quiet voice of what seemed to be Izuku said before disappearing.

Then it hit Bakugo 'Deku has a quirk? Has he be hiding it from him? Does he think he is better then him? It's just some shitty Teleportation quirk anyway I'm the next 1# after all'

After that awkward meeting Izuku had learned to use Instant transmission better.

For the next 5 months he learned various other techniques such as Growth, where he can increase the size of himself, cloning technique where he learned to clone himself up to 3 times.