Intro #3

We see Midoriya and Majjin Bakugo in their Ultra forms all battered up at the abanonded Sports Festival starring away at eachother as the title appears on screen

"DEKU: HERO OF YARDRAT!"

The Camera then looks up to see the shadow of Midoriya and Bakugo fighting

"Im connecting the words! That have gone stale!"

"Though we just want to convey our simple feelings"

We see Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka and Momo in the circle while levitating in the middle of the destroyed city until it cuts to a shot of them flying in the blue skies.

"The Sober winds that blew on that day....Is abadoning the ruins of yesterday"

Its shows Izuku transforming into UI and easily defeating some Nomu alongside the group also disposing of Nomu alongside him.

"So I can smile and live with you" 

It then shows Midoriya in UI charging a Kamehameha while flying into the camera.

"But then, doesnt that incident torment you?" 

It shows Bakugos back before then showing a shot of his arm while showing stills of Mei and Future Matsu between it.

"Thats why this is goodbye"

It then shows stills of Shigaraki and Midoriya befor the camera zooms in as Shigaraki laughs at the camera before dissaspearing

"As it is Ill only share things with you"

It then shows an array of villains starting with Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, All for One and many Nomus.

"And before long we'll realize that thats everything" 

It then shows a shot of Goku and Vegeta jr. before transioning to a shot of the class, Teachers and Pro-Heroes lookng out towards the pair in awe.

"My sadness flows down my cheeks...and becomes just a river of tears"

Midoriya and Bakugo stand back turned together as a circle between them shows glimps of their past from them playing as kids, the sports festival, The fight against Lord Slug, All for One and Mira and even that time they where both draw dropped at both Future Izumi and Matsu kissing.

"These trembling feelings strongley swirl and melt together!"

Its shows them side by side in both Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct before Katsuki fades from the screen before the ending shot shows Deku powering up as the intro ends.