Rescue

Shota Aizawa dressed in a suit was being interviewed by the press by the villain attack on the camp and the kidnapping of one of the students.

"You spoke about the students' safety, Eraser Head. but During the incident, it appears you urged them to fight.What was your intention behind this?"

"I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation,it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome.

"What do you mean by "worst possible outcome"?  You don't call 26 victims and one abducted the worst possible outcome?"  A News reporter responded.

"The "worst outcome" I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed" Aizawa responded.

"The gas attack accounts for most of the victims We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' Quirks Thanks to the quick response of the students Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma" Principle Nezu budged into the conversation.

"Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?" Said another news reporter.

"We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future"

"Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo? He enrolled at U.A. High with excellent marks and won the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge villain in middle school, he resisted the powerful villain alone,so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. On the other hand, the violence he showed in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony show that he is not always very stable mentally. What if the villains kidnapped him because they had an eye on that? Kidnapping him with deceitful words, and dyeing him with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that he has a future?" The Man continued to make an attempt to make the Heroes look bad.

"I know it's his job,but he's being so aggressive!" Says Hero Vlad King.

Meanwhile The Class 1A rescue team was ready to save Bakugo from the LOV with the team consisting of Deku, Todoroki, Momo, Kirishima and Iida.

"Alright everyone grab on!" Izuku told his classmates as they all did what he said.

They vanished and arrived at a..bar? 

"What the- DEKU?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Bakugo yelled.

"Kacchan! It seems you already broke out of the villains graps" Deku says glad his friend is alright.

"Oh great now these shits are here too!" Shigaraki says angrily but ready to fight.

Until a knock turned everyone's attention.

"Hello, This is Pizza-La, Camino store" Said a voice behind the store.

There was silence for a few seconds before All Might came crashing in.

"SMASH!" All Might yelled

"Kurogiri gate!" Shigaraki yelled at the purple flamed Nomu.

But before they could do anything they where restrained by branches as more heroes came into rescue with Kaumi Woods using his quirk with Gran Toro arriving to kick Dabi in the face.

"Young Midoriya, IIda,Yaoyorozu and Kirishima I dont know why you are here but Its fine now Young Bakugo" All Might told the students.

"I-I wasn't scared not even close dammit!" Bakugo stutters.

"Im sorry All Might..I just wanted to help my best friend I felt I let down" Izuku apologies.

"Don't worry Young Midoriya" All Might says.

But suddenly portals start appearing with Nomus coming out of them as all the Pro-Heroes fought them and where mostly easily beaten. 

Suddenly Izuku started sweating and shaking.

"Midoriya whats wrong?" Iida asked his friend.

"That Ki signature...Its enormous its like All Might's but..way stronger" Izuku shacked in fear. 

"Bigger then ALL MIGHTS?!?!" Iida responded in fear as well. 

The Man levitated ontop and the dust parted to reveal the great evil known as 

All for One

"Tomura finally started thinking and making decisions decisions for himself..I wish you wouldn't have gotten in his way" All for One said.

The Group stood all in fear too shucked to even move and hallucinated their own deaths.

"I can sense you children..You can't hide" All For One said which instantly scarred the whole group.

Izuku needed to act now and he couldn't afford to let any of his friends die.

"AHHH THATS IT KAIO-KENX20!" Izuku yelled and charged at All For One.

"No Young Midoriya don't do it!" All Might yelled.

"KA 

ME 

HA

ME

HAAAAAA"
Izuku yelled firing all he had at All for One.

Izuku flew down to the ground exhausted but it revealed that All for One tanked it.

"W-What t-the that's not possible!" Izuku stuttered.

"I will be honest with you child if it wasn't for these new powers I gained from you I would have been injured alot" All for One slowly walked up to Izuku.

"Me??!" Izuku questioned shocked.

"After your little performance at USJ and the Sports festival I knew your power would be able to completely get rid of all of my quirks so I began researching and found the great inventions made by the genius Dr. Gero over 100 years ago and how he gathered data from his enemies to create the perfect being so I let my scientist create a similar robotic fly which would gather data from not only you but from everyone which gave me all of your abilities and where you got them from" All for One narrated.

"Now to avoid you from taking them.." All for One said sinisterly.

He teleported infront of Izuku instantly with Izuku not even able to comprehend his speed.

"Goodbye..Hero"

 Where the last words AFO said to Izuku before punching a hole through his chest