Verses Shinso

Final Event: One on One Fighting Tournament

The final event was a tournament where participants competed against one another in one on one battles. The match-ups were decided by lottery but for some reason Mashirao Ojiro and Nirengeki Shoda had resigned despite getting in the finals.

Izuku walked up to Ojiro "Ojiro, Why did you resign" Izuku asked.

"It doesn't feel earnt" Ojrio responded.

"But it was clearly earnt! You got enough points and helped defend your team" Izuku said back.

"Its that Purple Haired guy from General Studies, He went up to me and after speaking to me I blanked out and then it was the end of the cavalry battle" Ojiro explained. 

Izuku was starting to wonder what exactly Shinsos quirk is before he fights him or else the fight would be one sided in Shinsos favour.

The first match was Midoriya vs Shinso which was going to be interesting and a bit terrifying not knowing the mystery of your quirk.

The two students walked onto the ring.

Shinso starts to talk "So You are wondering about my quirk huh?" Shinso asked.

"...I am" Izuku said.

"Gotcha" Was the words Shinso said before activating his quirk on Izuku.

Izuku starts shacking and twitching "W-What the- What is this- gahhh" Izuku struggled to move or say anything.

"Thats weird normally It insantly controls people but you are different for some reason, anyway walk out of the ring" Shinso demands.

"AHHHH" Izukus flaired his KI to try and overcome the mind control shocking everyone, Ojrio was shocked to see that he someone resisted Shinsos quirk while he instantly was controlled.

Izukus legs moved towards the end of the ring 'Could this really be the end? in such a random way? THINK Izuku think' Izuku thought before coming up with an idea.

Izuku cloned himself into 3 which shocked Shinso "What the-" since Shinsos mind control had a limit he couldn't do all 3 of the clones.

 The 3 clones attacked and tackled Shinso out of the ring. 

"Your pretty good Shinso, Hope you can make it into the hero cource with your awsome quirk" Izuku said putting a hand out for Shinso to grab , Shinso only smiled and grabbed his hand.