Training begins

1A had arrived at the forest lodge all exhausted and bruised up from the exercise except Midoriya and Bakugo who wasn't that exhausted since it was nothing like 100x gravity they had trained in and the Class is also introduced to Mandalay's Nephew named Kota which Izuku introduced himself to the small boy.

"Hello nice to meet you im Izuku Mido- AHHHHHHHHH" Izuku was met with a punch to the privates and Kota proceeds to walks away.

__________________________________________________________________________

18 years later

We see an older looking Izuku in a blue training GI with a green haired girl with a ponytail dressed in a blue tracksuit with a permanent blush on her face by a rocky mountain.

"Alright Izumi! Im gonna train you up for the entrance exams at U.A.! So Ill start in my base form then-" Izuku is then cut off by the teenage girl suddenly fading out of existence.

"Izumi? Izumi?!" The Small girl then fully faded out of existence. 

"Wait what was I doing here?" The Older Izuku then questions to himself.

(Sorry I couldn't help myself)

__________________________________________________________________________

Izuku has faced evil space pirates on other planets but that was the most pain he had ever experienced before.

"What a low blow! You fiend of a child a punch to the balls is unforgivable!" Iida quickly rushes to Izukus rescue.

"The last thing I wanna be around is some wannabe heroes!" Kota yells back before leaving.

"Heh kids got attitude! "Bakugo smirks at his rivals pain.

"He is like a mini version of you" Todoroki remarks.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I BLOW YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!" Bakugo responds angrily as always.

Afterwards the students are greeted by a wide variety of foods to eat for Dinner but Pixie-Bob informs them that this will be the last time the students will be this well fed during their training.

The Students then get to have a hot spring separated into Male and Female of course.

In the male side of things the short pervert Mineta was staring blankly at the wall bordering Male and Female while everyone else was enjoying bathing.

"Nowadays, For them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident..Yes, An accident waiting to happen!" Mineta says.

"Don't tell me you're gonna.." Denki asked his perverted buddy in crime.

"Midoriya! As Class president you must stop whatever Mineta is about to do!" Iida nudges Izuku.

"Oh yeah im a class president..*Coughs* Mineta please stop this perverted behaviour!" Izuku tried to replicate Iida's mannerisms.

"You're acting too fussy Midoriya think of all those girls on the other side of those walls imagine Uraraka. Yaoyorozu and everyone else.." Mineta tells his green classmate.

Izuku blushes at the thought of it. 

"Mineta stop plaguing the class president of rude thoughts such as that!" Iida yells but it was too late.

"WALLS ARE MEANT TO BE CLIMBED OVER! PLUS ULTRA" Mineta uses his balls to climb over the wall.

But before he could climb over he is met by Kota who was standing ontop of the wall.

"Before becoming a Hero, You need  to learn about being human" Kota then slapped Minetas hands off the wall making him fall.

"Wow thanks Kota!" Kota heard the Girls call his name so he looked to see the girls very revealed which caused Kota to lose his footing and fall.

"Kota!" Izuku then jumped out of the pool and used instant transmission to catch the boy which he carried him while levitating down.

"I should probably go to Mandalay about this" Izuku told his friends in which he did.

Izuku brings Kota to Mandalay where he learns of Kotas tragic past involving his parents who where pro-heroes who died in the line of duty.

The next morning trainings truly beings for 1A and Bakugo is handed a ball similar to the quirk exams from the very beginning of the school year.

"Hehe yeah Ill show you how far I have grown" An evil smirk appeared on Bakugo's face before he threw it at full force and it went FAR into the sky.

Bakugo got a giant score of over 14 THOUSAND which shocked everyone at how far Bakugo had grown.

Aizawa then goes over how the training camp will push the students in order to greatly increase the strength of their superpowers.

Izuku walks up to Aizawa and asked if he can help in the Classes training.

"And how exactly can you help the class train Midoriya?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku then gets a capsule out of his pocket and threw it onto the floor and it made a *POOF* Sound before it showed the Gravity room.

"This is the gravity room, Me and Kacchan used it to get stronger before the exams, I had Hatsume Mei from the Support department where I can train up to 100x gravity!" Izuku explains.

"100x Earths gravity?!?" Aizawa looked shocked realising the truth behind Midoriya and Bakugo's sudden surge in power.

Aizawa gave Midoriya permission to use the gravity chamber as long as he plays it easy on the gravity settings unless they all want shattered bones.

Izuku went to Uraraka first.

"So Deku-Kun why did you bring me here first?" Uraraka asked.

"The aim is to improve your quirk correct? Then mabye if you practice lifting heavy objects and when you adatp to lifting that you can train it in 10x gravity then 20x and so on and it can improve both your strength and quirk!" Izuku explained which Uraraka got immediatly.

"WOAH Thanks Deku-Kun!" Uraraka smiled.

Meanwhile Bakugo was with Iida.

"So you have been trying to catch up to Deku right? Wanting to prove yourself like Icy hot back at the sports festival?" Bakugo asked IIda who nods.

"By the paste you are going now you are never going to catch up to Deku over there" Bakugo points to Deku training.

"So your gonna make up the strength with your speed" Bakugo told Iida.

"My speed? So I would need to push myself to the limit" Iida looked at his hand and squessed it ready to push himself hard.

"And if you want to push yourself hard your gonna need a training partner" Bakugo says obviously suggesting that he and Iida should train together which Iida nods and accepts.