Chapter 54

Donghae wanted to explain but Krystal was afraid that she might not understand him and she also doesn't want to say some words that could hurt him, so, she shook her head even if Donghae didn't see it.

"Someone deserves that explanation, and it's not me."

Hindi gusto ni Donghae na malaman ni Krystal ang sikreto na matagal na niyang itinatago. If he only knew that Yoona left a letter, he could have done something pero huli na ang lahat.

Ngayon ay alam na niya ang dahilan kung bakit bigla na lamang naging malamig ang pakikitungo sa kanya ng babae.

I want you to live the rest of your life with the guilt of what you and Yoona did.

He understands why Krystal said those word. It's hard for her since she's Sehun's wife, to know and to keep such a secret that is needed to be buried forever. But he needs to make sure that no one will know it, nor read the letter just like Krystal and Jessica did.

Bago pa man tuluyang makalayo si Krystal, ay nagsalita si Donghae.

"Give me that letter." He said.

Krystal stopped. "I was actually expecting for a sorry.." She look back at him. "But I guess you don't feel that way because you all think about now is that letter."

"I need that letter. I need to make sure that it's gone so that no one will found out about me and Yoona."

"Or you just want to know what she exactly said in it?"

Donghae close his eyes. "Just give me that letter and we're done. I'll be leaving soon and you will never heard anything from me again."

"Kinuha mo na si Yoona kay Sehun and that letter is the last thing she left for him. At yun, gusto mo pa ding kunin?" She's very disappointed. "Don't you feel sorry at all? How come that you always face Sehun with a smile on your face as if you have done was not wrong?"

"Does loving someone wrong?"

"You love the wrong person.."

Donghae nodded. "But loving her was the right decision I made and I'll never regret it." He put his hands on his head and turn around for a little bit, grasping for air. "Yoona wanted to be with me. And if it wasn't because of that accident, maybe she's still with me."

What if Yoona didn't die? She read the letter multiple times that she even remember every words in it. Yes, Yoona admitted that she fell in love with Donghae but didn't directly say that she wanted to be with him.

No one could really tell what's going to happen if Yoona survived but what if? What if she really chose Donghae over Sehun? Imagining that, Krystal couldn't help but to get mad and think that it's better that Yoona died.

"She chose to die." She said firmly.

Donghae is aware of the rumors that Yoona didn't purely died because of that accident. When everyone found out that she was pregnant from a different guy, everyone concluded that she took her own life by getting into an accident but Donghae never accepted it.

And he will never accept it. "What did you say?!"

Ang kaninang malungkot na mga mata ni Donghae ay napalitan ng galit. Nakaramdam ng takot si Krystal lalo na nang magsimulang humakbang ang lalaki papalapit sa kanya.

She made a few steps backward and thought of runnind away. But before she could, Donghae has reached her. He tightly hold her in both arms.

"Yoona didn't kill herself!" He shouted.

Seeing him closely, Krystal could see a lot of emotions in Donghae's eyes. And the anger in it made her really scared. She felt his hands gripping her so hard, he was hurting her.