Chapter 51

"Surpised that you know, I'm the person who saved Krystal?" Sehun wanted to speak but he couldn't find the right words. Both of their eyes were glaring at each other but Joon was the first one who  looked away. He took a deep breath, at the same time he sits comfortable with legs crossed. "Look. Jongin went here few days ago and asked me if it's true, that I am the one who saved Krystal."

"He knew?"

Joon nodded. "Hindi ko alam kung paano niya nalaman but he told me that you knew. He said that, you have a contact with the police officer who investigated the accident.

He didn't mean to tell Sehun about the convesation he had with Jongin but that's the right thing to do. Joon asked Sehun why he insisted to re-investigate, why he wanted to know who saved Krystal.

"I met the police officer by just a chance. And he told me that something was off with the investigation during that time."

He told Joon what did Office Seo told him, everything, even the thing he didn't know like the chief police wanted to close the case despite of knowing that the car was registered under Jongin's name, that the former Chairman helped Jongin to not get involve.

"When he told me that someone saved Krystal, I couldn't stay still. I wanted to know the truth even though she doesn't."

At the point, nagbago ang facial expression ni Joon. "You mean, Krystal didn't know that you had an investigation?" Tumango si Sehun. "Do you think she'll be happy if you use this againts Jongin?"

"Wait.." natawa si Sehun. "How did you know about it? Do you have a sixth sense?"

"Jongin told me.." Joon answered. "He wanted me not to tell you, but I know you're not going stop until you made me spill everything." He looked at his wristwatch. "I only have an hour to tell you everything. Is it okay with you?"

Tumango si Sehun. Ready or not, he need to know what happened that night and how come did Joon saved Krystal despite of the danger.

Joon started by telling Sehun how did she knew Krystal, the time when she was still called by her real name Soojung. He told him that he and Jongin competed in a swimming competition at where Krystal was studying.

Jongin immediately noticed her resemblance with Yoona. As Joon said that, Sehun suddenly felt lonely not because he mentioned Yoona but with how people only noticed Krystal by being a look-alike.

"A year after that, I saw Soojung here in Seoul with Jongin. That was when I also found out that they were dating."

He continued by telling Sehun that Jongin and Hani has a thing when they were in college, everyone knows it. Sinabi din niya na naawa siya noon kay Krystal dahil wala itong idea. He told Sehun that the possible reason why he dated her was because of Yoona. They both know how obsessed he is.

She saw Krystal again at the college party, that was Joon said to Sehun. He couldn't believe that the two dating for quite a long time. The next thing he told Sehun was the conversation he heard between Krystal and Jongin.

"I didn't have any idea that Hani knew about the two. She was there so I was a bit worried that things might have gone wrong if she saw Jongin with Krystal. And as I expected, she saw Jongin and went to him. I followed her and heard Jongin saying that he just used her because of Yoona. Krystal must have heard something that made Jongin to say it. Then I saw him dragging Krystal out from the venue. Later on, I saw Taemin and Hani leaving in a rush."

"And you followed them?"

Joon nodded. "I'm not in the position to meddle in their issues but, I couldn't stay still that night. I couldn't stop worrying about what might happen."