Chapter 33

Jennie sat down beside Kun.

They were on the Gyeongsang Province for their field trip

It was their free time and because Jennie wasn't allowed to be seen with a guy, nag stay na lamang sila sa rooftop ng hotel where they will be staying for 2 days and one night.

Jennie with her group were in the midst of preparing for their comeback at kasabay din noon ay ang mas ma-ingat nilang pagtatago sa relasyon nila. She's an idol, a celebrity.. so that means, she should protect her image. Her actions reflect the whole group. Hindi lamang siya, kung hindi pati na din sina Jisoo, Rose at Lisa.

"Kamusta nga pala si Jun at Rose?" tanong ni Kun. Ipinatong niya ang blanket sa binti ni Jennie. He really has manners that even some teachers and classmates noticed it from him.

"Rose is trying her best to make Juniel understand. It will take time, right?" tumango lamang si Kun. He couldn't tell because people are different, with opinions and point of views.

He loves Jennie. And with the two of them, he thinks he's the one who should adjust. He knows being a singer is her dream, so he will try his best to understand her at most time.

Tulad ng dalawa, magkasama din si Jaehyun at Eunha. Balak din sana nilang mag stay sa rooftop but then after seeing Jennie and Kun there, they decided not to join the two.

"Bakit nga pala hindi sinusubukan ni Eunbi na mag audition sa mga talent company. She can be casted."

"There were a lot of talent company that tried, but she doesn't want, even Sehun hyung suggested to join their talent agency. Aside from that, ayaw din ni Jessica noona. Being an idol is not a joke. There are a lot of things you should do even if you don't want, and sometimes, hindi mo magagawa ang mga gusto mong gawin."

"Hoooo.." Eunha smiled. "How did you know? Did you become a trainee?"

Tumango si Jaehyun. Hindi alam ni Eunha ang tungkol sa pagiging trainee ni Jaehyun before pero hindi din naman impossible since Jaehyun has the looks and he has a nice voice which he doesn't show much off. "I was casted by Global Entertainment, that company that is ownde by Global Group. Nag-training ako for five years along with Ten, yung kapatid ni Sehun hyung. 3 years ago, I almost had my debut pero 6 months early, I decided to back out."

"Why? Hindi ka na nanghinayang?

"At first, oo. But as time goes by, mas na realize ko na I made the right decision." Jaehyun smile and put his arms on Eunha's shoulders. "I'm contented and happy being with you all day."

Inalis din kaagad ni Eunha ang kamay niya bago pa man may makakita sa kanila. Jaehyun has a lot of sweet words and everyday, Eunha is falling deeper and deeper in love with him. She really wish that their love with each other won't change until they both met the right age to get married.

When they reached the lobby of the hotel, someone from not a far wave at Jaehyun and signaled him to come over. Nagpaalam siya kay Eunha na umupo naman sa bakanteng sofa kung saan tanaw pa din nila ang isa't-isa.

Nilapitan siya ni Sana, classmate niya from 11th grade. Ito ang unang babae na kumausap sa kanya the day she was transferred to their school. Naging matalik silang magkaibigan at kahit hindi na sila nagkakasama, mistulan pa ding malapit sila sa isa't-isa.

 Naging matalik silang magkaibigan at kahit hindi na sila nagkakasama, mistulan pa ding malapit sila sa isa't-isa