Chapter 31

"I can't believe that you are here and working.."

"Why are you here again?"

"Haven't you heard? Sehun and Krystal has broken up.."

Huminto ang mga mata ni Jongin sa pagbabasa ng mga paperworks. Ryuwon, who's seating on the sofa smirk as she succeeded to get his attention. He looked at her. "Are you sure you heard it right?"

She stood up and seat on the chair in front of Jongin's table

She stood up and seat on the chair in front of Jongin's table. "You think I'm just making a story about it?" she chuckled. "Don't fool me Jongin, I know you met her."

Tuluyan ng binitawan ni Jongin ang mga papel at hinarap ang babae

Tuluyan ng binitawan ni Jongin ang mga papel at hinarap ang babae. He's already annoyed by Ryuwon's pressence. "I don't trust you. You think I don't know your plans. I know that your father wants to have this company too." he said while carressing her face. "If you want a peaceful life, just step back or better else, stay away."

Ryuwon had a goosebump. Nakaramdam siya ng kaunting takot dahil na din sa bakas ng pagbabanta sa boses ni Jongin. Inalis niya ang kamay ni Jongin mula pisngi niya. She forced herself to smile.

May mga ilang bagay na hindi na alam ni Jongin tungkol sa mga nangyayari tulad nalang ng paghihiwalay ni Sehun at Krystal. How could I not know about this? Though he really wanted them to be apart, he still couldn't believe that it will happen because it seems that Krystal has no intentions on breaking up with Sehun.

When he met Krystal, and said to her those thing she shouldn't know, alam niyang nasaktan ito pero ganun pa man, alam niyang hindi makikipaghiwalay si Krystal ng dahil lamang sa mga yun. Kilala niya ang babae. There must be another reason.

Jongin has decided to go to the hospital to see Krystal, pero nalaman niyang ilang linggo na itong wala sa hospital. He asked if she resigned or she was on leave but it is said that they we'rent told of anything about it.

Nakita niya si Dr. Son. He knows she and Krystal were always together. While approaching her, nakita siya nito but then Wendy acted like she didn't know him. Sinubukan niyang iwasan ang lalaki, pero naabutan siya nito.