Chapter 3

"Aren't you nervous?" Victoria gave Soojung a bottled water. Tumakas lang ito papasok sa backstage. Soojung shook her head while checking the blade of her ice skating shoes. The show will be starting in a few minutes.

Ice skating is her sports since childhood. She became a fan of it after watching a live competition. Her foster parents supported her that's why she learned. As she grew up, she joins competition and also nationals. She has more than ten trophies from that.

She was invited to do a performance in an Ice Skating show for the celebration of the Busan Foundation Week

She was invited to do a performance in an Ice Skating show for the celebration of the Busan Foundation Week. Hindi naman siya nag dalawang isip since she will be paid for it. She feels excited and sad at the same time because it will going to be her last performance. "Kamusta sa labas?" tanong nito sa kaibigan.

"Ang dami kayang tao tapos nandyan yung ilang fans mo..." hinihintay ni Victoria ang magiging reaction ni Soojung but she knows that her friend was just joking. She knows that she doesn't have any fans. "Soojung I'm serious. May mga fans ka naman talaga ang I am one of those. But anyways, nabanggit saken ni Eunji na may bumili sa kanya ng ticket kahapon, she's from Seoul and she looks like you."

Like Me? Biglang sumagi sa isipan ni Soojung ang babaeng nakilala niya sa coffee shop. Not technically nakilala... but she herself finds them very look-alike. Once they heard that the event organization staff is coming to check all the performers, kaagad na nag-paalam si Victoria at umalis.

The staff explained to them some things regarding the event and told them to prepare because they are going to start in 5 minutes.

(Victoria)

"Soojung!!" she startled as someone shouted behind her ears. Once she knew who is it, she poke his head. "Masakit yun ahhh..." the guy clenched his teeth because Soojung looks serious looking at him. "Lets eat dinner after the show. Nasabihan ko na din si Victoria."