Chapter 29

4 hours had passed, still, they don't have any update on what was happening inside the operating room. Mas lalong dumadagdag sa kaba ang labas pasok ng mga nurses na tumutulong din sa loob. Mayroon ding mga ilang doctor like Neuro Surgeon and also Orthopaedic Surgeon ang pumasok sa loob na mas lalong nagpa-tindi ng kaba sa kanila.

Because Mr. Oh is one of the most influential people in the country and east asia, the accident has already been reported on the news. Updated si Sehun sa investigation na ginagawa ng mga pulis though it was still on the process. His family has nothing to do, but to wait.

Yeri has fallen asleep at Renjun's shoulder. Napagod na ito sa walang tigil na pag-iyak. She was in the middle of their class when she heard about her father. Dahil sa sobrang pag-aalala, walang pasabi itong lumabas ng klase. Sa kanilang apat, siya ang pinaka malapit sa ama.

Minyoung was just in silence while praying for her husband. Napatingin si Sehun sa direksyon ni Jongin na kakadating lang at naglalakad papalapit sa kanila.

"Mom.." tumayo si Minyoung at niyakap ang anak. He carress her back. "Don't worry. He'll be fine." Inilipat niya ang tingin kay Sehun. "How is he?"

Hindi na nakasagot si Sehun dahil muling bumukas ang pintuan ng operating room but this time, it was Krystal and the two surgeon who came out. They remove their mask and hand gloves they were wearing as soon as Sehun walked towards them.

"How's my dad?" he asked. Tumayo si Ten at lumapit na din si Minyoung while Renjun stayed in his position because of Yeri. Jongin also stayed at where he was, freely, looking to Krystal.

"I can't tell that he's fine." She said. "He had an internal bleeding so we did an operation. Meron ding mga internal organs na na-damage."

Sunod namang nagsalita ang isang doctor." Due the impact, some of the bones are broken including his ribs. Thanfully, those broken ribs didn't strike his heart or neither his lungs."

"He also had a head injury.." sabi naman ng Neuro Surgeon na kasama nila. "We did a CT-Scan. Nagkaroon ng concussion were his brains blows againts the hard walls of the skull kaya nagkaroon ng konting pamamaga. Though the operation was successful, we need Chairman Oh to wake up within 24 hours."

"To wake up?" Ten asked. "So you mean may possibilty na hindi magising si Dad?"

"Yes Ten.." Sehun said on behalf of the surgeon. Doctor din siya kaya alam niya ang mga possibiladad na mangyari sa kanilang ama. He hate to say that but it's the truth. Their dad was fighting for life and death as of the moment.

"Chairman Oh may end up in a comatose state. There are many types of coma and based from the state of his brain, he could possibly be in medically induced coma. It's just temporary but in some cases, umaabot ng buwan o hindi kaya taon bago gumising ang pasyente."

Nagising si Yeri and she heard those. She broke down again into tears and Renjun hug her.

Sehun thanked the surgeons who did the operation including Krystal. They bowed before leaving. Krystal was about to take her step but Sehun grab her wrist. She looked up on him. Hindi man obvious sa mukha ni Sehun, his eyes were telling that he's not fine.

She gave him a little smile but it immediately fades away as she noticed the man standing not so far. She bowed to Jongin as a sign of respect. He just smile as a return. Bumaba ang tingin nito sa kamay ni Sehun at Krystal na magkahawak.

Nakaramdam siya ng galit. At bago pa man yun mahalata ng mga kasama, Jongin excuse himself. Kinuha niya ang cellphone mula sa bulsa at may tinagawan.