Chapter 40

Little didn't they know, the two girls was listening to their conversation. And after hearing what Kun said, hindi napigilan ni Eunbi na mag-react. Napapikit nalang si Jaehyun matapos malaman na narinig ng dalawa ang usapan nila ni Kun.

"You dated Yeeun?" Eunbi didn't get a response. "Daebak! I didn't know that you were this cool."

"Can you please stop?" Jaehyun glared at his younger sister.

"So that girl was Yeeun?" mahinang tanong ni Eunha. Tumingin siya kay Kun at sa mga mata nito, sinasabi nitong tama ang hinala niya. "You better talk to Jennie about it because she needs to know."

"That's what I've been telling him since Yeeun came back to school.." Lalapitan niya sana si Eunha but he was taken aback when she looked at him sternly. "Hindi ko sinabi sayo dahil walang ibang nakaalam noon except me and her friends." He explained.

Eunha took a deep breath. Thinking her conversation about Jennie was giving her headache. "Now I know why Jennie asked about Yeeun.."

"Ahh, yeah!" Eunbi agreed. She also remembered that time when they were going to a trip and Jennie asked them if they know Yeeun. "So you think, maybe she knows?"

"I think she's being suspicious.." Eunha answered. "Actually, Jennie asked me about you this morning." She looked at Kun. "She thinks that eventhough you two were together for quite a long while, she feels that she doesn't know everything about you."

At the second day of the year, Sehun and Krystal has decided to announce their marriage. He called for a meeting both in Global Group and Seoul Hospital. It was so sudden kaya naman karamihan sa lahat ay nagulat lalo na ang mga kasama ni Krystal sa staff room.

Dahil malaking company ang Global Group, mabilis ding nakarating sa media ang balita. And some writers, who wanted to gain profit, brought up Hayoung's name and it became an issue especially to her fans. She and Sehun officially dated before and there were rumors that they broke up to but it wasn't confirmed as Hayoung didn't told her management.

"I can't believe Sehun announced their marriage without thinking that your break up wasn't confirmed." Eunji heaved out a deep sigh.

"I already told her to confirm their break up when that rumor about it came up but she didn't.." Chorong, who's the leader of the group, looks very frustrated. "..instead, she hoped that she'll be able to fix their relationship."

Mas minabuti na lamang ni Hayoung na hindi magsalita. Masakit, dahil totoo ang sinabi ng kasama niya, umasa siyang magkakaayos pa sila ni Sehun pero hindi yun ang nangyari.

Nakarating din kay Sehun ang tungkol doon, at para hindi na lumaki pa ang balita, Global Group also released a statement confirming that Sehun and Hayoung has broke up a year ago.

Since then, Krystal got more busy not only in the hospital but also in preparing everything for their wedding. On the other hand, busy din naman ang lalaki sa Global Group. Tinatapos niya ang lahat ng trabaho dahil plano niyang mag-overseas trip after their wedding.

Though Sehun hired a wedding planner, Krystal was still working for it too. Hindi naman niya gusto ng perfect wedding or elegant since they only invited limited people. It will be a private wedding with only families and friends.

It's been a week and Krystal felt like it was just yesterday when she met her wedding gown designer and she was going to fit it already. Krystal met their wedding planer outside the place. Kaagad siyang binati ng babae at sabay silang pumasok sa loob.

Naka-schedule silang dalawa ni Sehun for fitting at male-late lamang ang lalaki ng ilang minuto dahil may tinapos pa itong trabaho sa Global Group.