Chapter 13

"So you're anemic?" tanong ni Krystal ng sabihin sa kanya ni Jaehyun ang unang findings sa kanya ng doctor. She brought the two to their staff room because it was not her consultation days at wala siyang magagamit na clinic. Tanging sila lamang tatlo ang nasa loob, nagpaalam kaagad si Sehun sa kanila dahil may ilang bagay siyang dapat asikasuhin pero ang totoo, binigyan niya ng privacy ang tatlo. "If you're anemic, that's the reason why you passed out that afternoon."

"Though I was anemic, I've never passed out like that even before."

"Jaehyun knows his limit. He's been sick since he was a child." Jessica said. "We went to different hospitals and they always said that his immune system was just less active than normal. Last year, he was diagnosed with anemia. But lately, he always has a fever and night sweats and experiencing bone pain. Those aren't a symptoms of anemia am I right?"

Krystal agreed. Those aren't a symptoms of anemia because she herself was also anemic. Jaehyun told her that no one in their school knows that he's anemic. He's a basketball player and he doesn't want to be removed from the team kaya itinatago niya ang tungkol sa sakit niya. Hindi naman siya malimit atakihin noon but these past few days tila nag-iiba ang takbo ng katawan niya that's why they have decided to see another doctor.

Tumingin si Krystal kay Jessica na hindi pa din inaalis ang tingin sa kanya. It was a bit uncomfortable pero hinahayaan na lamang niya ang babae. "First of all, you shouldn't allowed him to do an extracurricular activities. Yes, there are some cases naman na nakakaya ng katawan just like you but our body has a limit too so as a doctor, I'm advising you to stop playing basketball." She sorrily looked at Jaehyun. As a doctor, hindi naman niya inaalisan ng kasiyahan ang mga tao, she ust want them to take care more of their health. "I wanted to help you but you really need a hermatologist for this. I'll recommend you to Dr. Son."

Krystal wanted Jaehyun to be her patient pero dahil konti lang naman ang kaalaman niya sa case nito, she herself knows that she can't handle him. Wendy is a hermatologist that's why she suggested her to be his doctor. Hindi naman tumanggi si Jaehyun especially si Jessica.

They waited for Wendy. And after a couple of minutes, she came. She was on a break at galing siya ng cafeteria. She was holding a cup of coffee and a sandwich on the other hand. Nagulat ito ng may makita sa loob ng kanilang staff room. She bowed and greeted them.

She introduced Wendy to Jessica and Jaehyun. She also told her about Jaehyun's case at hindi naman tumanggi si Wendy. Anemia is a serious case, and she handled hundreds of patients with this kind of illness. She told them that he needs to undergo with several tests such as blood test and tissue test.

And because Jaehyun still prioritize his game more than his own health, nagpumilit itong ba-balikan na lamang nila ang result. Wendy let him for one last time and just like Krystal, she advised him not to play basketball until he's treated.

Inihatid sila ni Krystal hanggang sa labas ng hospital. Hindi kasi siya mapanatag dahil kay Jaehyun na pansin niyang walang pakialam sa kung ano ang pwedeng maging resulta ng kanyang ginagawa.

"Thank You.." Jessica said. Hindi pa din siya makapaniwalang magkaharap at magka-usap na sila ni Krystal after many years of waiting. At hindi yun mangyayari kung hindi dahil kay Sehun. "I never thought that you're are really pretty in person.."

"Excuse me?" klaaro sa pandinig niya ang narinig but she don't get it. Hindi niya alam kung bakit nasabi ito ng babae.

Nagulat din naman si Jessica sa nasambit niya... hindi niya napigilan ang sarili. Para hindi masyadong obvious, nginitian niya ito. "Sehun told me about you once before. We've been friends for years. Bata pa si Jaehyun, magkakilala na kami. I asked him to find us a new doctor. Nagkataon kasi na yung dating doctor ni Jaehyun e namatay sa aksidente.