Chapter 22

When Krystal arrived in the hospital, nakasabay niya si Joon sa pagpasok sa entrance door. He went to the near coffee shop to buy beverages to make Wendy calm. Tinanong niya kung okay ang ba ito but based from Joon's reaction, it seems that Wendy wsn't in a good state.

She confirmed it when they reached their staff room. "What happened to you?" hindi pa siya nakakalapit ay tinanong na niya ito. Wendy was holding an ice pack at nasa-noo niya ito. Ipinakita niya kaagad ang bukol. "It's too big."

"I know.." Wendy clenched her fist. "At kapag nakita ko ulit ang lalaking yun, I promise to punch him in his nose. I'll make it bleed to death."

Krystal clicked her tounge. "If he only knows how badly mad are you right now. Seungwan, just calm down okay? It won't help you." Calling Wendy by her real name was one of the best way to make her mouth shut. Pero kasabay noon ang pag-alala nito sa nangyari sa kanya.

If it wasn't for their business family, she wouldn't met this tall-big ear guy who made her annoyed even without his presence.

Wendy had an early out from her work. Hindi din naman ganun kadami ang pasyente niya for the day dahil by appointment lamang siya. Her brother called and asked her for a favor if she could meet a client. He explained the reason why she needed to see it and how important their client was kaya kahit hindi prepared, she said yes.

Hindi din naman niya pwedeng hayaan ang kapatid lalo pa't biglaan itong nagkasakit. She knows how hectic and busy her brother was kaya baka hindi na din kinaya ng katawan nito. Because she chose to be a doctor, her brother was the person who's in-charge of handling their family business which is a PR Agency.

She received the proposal through her e-mail and after printing those, nagpunta na siya sa meeting place nila. Dahil sa kanyang pagmamadali, aksidente niyang nabunggo ang nakatalikod na lalaki na nagkataong may kausap. She bowed at him, humingi din siya ng sorry pero hindi siya nakatingin sa lalaki kaya hindi niya alam na natapon sa puting damit ng lalaki ang iniinom nitong red wine.

"I'm sorry. Am I late?" kaagad na tanong ni Wendy sa babae na siyang client ng company nila.

"It's okay. I'm the one who should say sorry kasi pinapunta pa kita dito." Inilibot ni Wendy ang mata sa paligid. From outside, she thought it was a restaurant but as she looked around, saka lamang niya nalaman na nasa isang event place siya. "It's my brother's birthday. Hindi ko na kasi ma-postpone ang meeting ngayon dahil nahihiya din ako sa kapatid mo. I hope he'll get better soon. So let's start?"

The proposal was a bit hard for her to explain because she wasn't the one who made it. But she tried her very best to explain it detailed. As far as she knows, the girl was a high class fashion designer who just came back from Paris. She wanted to introduce her works and design and this one will be tough for their PR Agency.

"Just send me this through email. I think I need to review this more." Wendy sorrily looked down dahil pakiramdam niya'y nahirapan ang babae na intindihin siya. "Don't get me wrong. Everything you said was clear, ako lang siguro ang nahirapan umintindi. I like it but you know, this is just my first time."

Tumango lamang si Wendy. The girl kept talking but her attention was caught by a man from not a far who was sternly looking at her direction. Obviously, sa kanya talaga nakatingin ang lalaki dahil walang tao sa likod niya.

Ibinalik niya ang tingin sa babae pero pagkaraan ng ilang segundo ay ibinalik niya ang tingin sa gawi ng lalaki at nag baka-sakaling na-misunderstood lamang niyang sa kanya ito nakatingin but she started to creeped out inside when the guy was still looking at her.

"So, tell Mr. Son that I'm looking forward to meet him soon." The girl stood up and so Wendy too. "I heard you're a doctor?"

"Seoul National University Hospital.."