Chapter 4

"What do you want?" the man asked him. They are both standing at the counter and Soojung can't look at the menu because people around are looking at them. "Do you want to go somewhere else?

She immediately looks up on him dahil may katankaran ang lalaki sa kanya. "Hindi.. Okay na ako dito. Ikaw na lang ang bahala." The guy made a half smile that makes her heart flutter and knees trembling.

The guy ordered Iced Cappucino Caramello for him and Chocomint Frappe for Soojung. And after their order was served, the man grabbed her hands and pulls her outside the coffee shop. A large park for people is in front of the coffee shop, doon siya dinala ng lalaki.

Soojung doesn't know why she's with him.. pero ang alam niya, masya siya na makita ito.When the guys ask her if she could go with him to have some coffee, hindi kaagad siya nakasagot. But her friend Luna looks more excited na ito na ang sumagot para sa kanya.The guys seems very nice kaya sumama na din siya.

Maybe it's my chance to finally know his name. "Thank you.." Soojung said after the guy handed her the coffee. Umupo sila sa while facing the river.

"Soojung right? Soojung is your name?" the guy asked.

Nagtaka si Soojung kung paano nito nalaman ang pangalan niya. So she asked him/ "How did you know my name? At paano mo nalaman kung saang school ako pimapasok?"

"Because of this..." inilabas nito mula sa bulsa ang isang bagay na nakilala niya agad. It's her I.D and at that point, doon niya lamang na realiz na hindi niya makikita ang dentification card niya dahil nasa lalaki ito. She thought she misplaced it. The guy gave it to him. "It was on the chair. Anyway, thank you for saving me. Kung hindi, maybe I'm already dead by now."

Soojung remembered that she showed her I.D to the police officers... and maybe she didn't put it back inside her back. Nang dahil sa pagmamadali niya, hindi niya namalayan na naiwan niya pala ito.

"I'm glad that you are okay.." she said. Smilingly, the guy looked at her. "I wanted to stay but I have exams on the next day. Bumalik ako noong hapon but they said, you were transferred to Seoul."

"I asked the nurse how did I ended up there and then she told me that they received a call from a woman, which is you. I wanted to thank you peronsonally but my transfer has been processed but gladly you left your I.D so I know where will I see you. Medyo natagalan lang because I was hospitalized for a week. I'm already okay now, so thank you again." The guy offered his hand for a handshake... and to formally introduce his self. "I'm Jongin.. Kim Jongin."

She accepted the hand and also introduce herself even though he knows her name. "I'm Kim Soojung.."

The guy make a smile again. Naisip ni Soojung na baka dahil pareho sila ng surname kay ito ngumiti. She thought that after thanking her, and introducing theirselves to each other ay magpapaalam an ito but she was wrong.