Chapter 37

Nagmamadaling pumunta si Sehun sa administrative area ng hospital dahil ito ang responsible sa day to day operation ng hospital. Aside from that, they also coordinate the actions of all departments, sila din ang unang nakakatanggap ng lahat ng reports sa hospital operations at tawag bago pa i-forward sa kanya.

Kaagad siyang binati ng isang staff na medyo nagulat din kung gaano ka-casual ang suot niya. Sehun was wearing a pair of jeans, white shirt which Krystal gave him to wear and white white sneakers. His hair was down since it doesn't have any wax on.

He asked what time did they received the call from Thailand. "It was 5:45 this morning sir.."

"How about the flight details? What is their ETA here in the hospital?"

"They boarded at 6:10 and expected to arrive around 1 o'clock in the afternoon. We already send two ambulances and we also contacted the airport management about the arrival."

Jinyoung met him at the lobby going back to his office. He reported that an e-mail was sent from Dr. Pat Sakornpant of Bumungrad International Hospital, a cardiothoracic surgeon that monitors the conditon of the patient. Sehun turned on his laptop and check it.

The condition of the patient since the day one was indicated on the file. Sehun analyzed those and he gets why the condition of the patient became severe. It's a 7 months infant and the body wasn't ready for medications.

Nang matapos, sandaling pumikit si Sehun and massaged the bridge of his nose. "What are my schedule for today?" he asked.

"Actually sir, your schedule for today is all company works." Sehun looked at him. Binuksan nito ang ipad at inisa-isa kay Sehun ang mga naka-schedule niyang trabaho. "You have a meeting with the board of directors by 1 in the afternoon and after that you also have a scheduled meeting with Engineer Yoon and Architect Lim."

"Call Mr. Cha and Mr. Lim that I'll meet them tonight by 7 PM."

"Sir, regarding the event, I already sent proposal to Mr. Kim but he declined as he don't allow the artist of Global Entertainment to join."

"What?" Sehun chuckled in dismay. "He can't do that."

"So what should we do sir?"

"Ako na ang bahala.." Sehun answered. He saw the folder from Finance Department. Aalis na sana si Jinyoung pero muling siyang tinawag ni Sehun. "I checked this and reviewed twice, it's still the same from the previous one. Something was wrong with the statements."

"What do you want me to do Sir?"

"I want to know the overall budget of the Global Group two weeks before Dad got into the accident. Check all the transactions happened after that up to present, as in all. Hospital, Shopping malls, Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Airlines, Factories and even small businesses, I want to see all their financial statements. ASAP."

Nakangiting lumabas ng office ang lalaki but as soon as the door was closed, he heaved out a very deep sigh, bumagsak din ang balikat niya dahil alam niyang hindi biro ang gagawin niya.

Sehun took a quick bath. And after that she gave Yeri a call who's currently on duty. Walang masyadong pasyente sa emergency area at pag ganun, ginagawa nila ang kanilang mga research sa loob ng isang staff room.