Chapter 15

The school year started again and Jennie thinks that she was the most excited for all of the student to get back on school. Of course it is because of Kun. Ilang linggo din silang hindi nagkita because of summer vacation. And because Jennie was an idol, a member of a girl group, she was busy preparing for their comeback. She also went to U.S for a vacation.

She kept giggling whenever she remembers her first kiss with Kun.

She was getting her things and books from locker when suddenly, "Hi Jennie!" a familiar voice greeted her from behind. Hindi pa man niya nakikita, alam na niya kung sino ang nag mamay-ari ng boses na yun.

She turned around and face the guy. "Taeyeong?" he nodded. "Wait. What are you doing here?"

"Why do people like us go to school?" tumawa ng nakakaloko ang lalaki. "Syempre para mag-aral.."

(Taeyeong)

(Taeyeong)

"Pero diba.."

"When you were in U.S, I didn't tell you about this. I was casted by the Global Entertainment and as part of the contract, they wanted me to train and live here."

Hindi na nakapag-tanong pa si Jennie dahil sa sunod-sunod na pagtawag sa kanya ni Jisoo. Nang tumigil ito sa harapan niya'y halos kapusin na ito ng paghinga. Jennie wants to laugh on how her friend. What's good with Jisoo is, whenever she looks pale and tired hindi nawawala ang ganda nito.

"Ano ba? It's to early in the morning nagmamadali ka? Dahil dyan pwede ka ng i-cast sa sequel ng Train to Busan."

"Such a lame joke." Kunwaring tumawa ng pilit si Jisoo. But after a miliseconds tila bumalik ang pagka-excitement sa mukha nito. "I missed you so much!" nakatanggap ng mahigpit na yakap si Jennie mula sa babae.

 "I missed you so much!" nakatanggap ng mahigpit na yakap si Jennie mula sa babae

(JISOO)

When Jisoo told Lisa were already in their homeroom tila naging hangin nalang si Taeyeong. Hindi na nagawang magpaalam ni Jennie sa kanya kaya sinundan na lamang niya ito ng tingin habang nagmamadali maglakad palayo.

The two immediately went to their room and they saw Lisa standing next to the window like she were really waiting for them to arrive.

Jisoo poked her on cheeks. As she turn around she gives Lisa a hug. "Akala namen next week ka pa babalik.."