Chapter 43

Sehun tightly hold Krystal's hand as they were walking together on the center stage. Everyone stood up, clapping their hands with some eyes only staring at how beautiful Krystal was with her wedding gown. Her make up was very simple as well as her hairstyle.

 Her make up was very simple as well as her hairstyle

(**isipin niyo na lang, siya si Krystal. Wala kasi akong makita na photo na naka-gown siya. And, this is my best option for the style of the wedding gown.)

Sehun was very handsome with his suit , his hair was styled perfectly too but deep inside he was really nervous. He smile at everyone but he smiled bigger seeing his friends who seems really happy for him.

 He smile at everyone but he smiled bigger seeing his friends who seems really happy for him

The wedding in South Korea is quite different compare to other Asian countries. The ceremony don't take much time but the event depends on the program.

Sehun and Krystal turned around to face everyone and bowed at them, they also bowed at each other.

"I believe that somethings or events happens for reason. When I met you, Soojung, I never thought that you'll be the one I will share my life with. I used to think that we met by chance but now, I know without a doubt that the universe put you in front of me because we are meant to spend our lives together. You have made me feel loved more than I ever thought possible and I will always love you more each day than I did before."

"8 years ago, I was in the point of giving up in life. I was blind and hopeless but then you came and help me to become a better person and to be what I am today. I never imagine that this day would come, but now that we are here, I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else but you to go through life's journey with. You showed me happiness that no one ever did. Sehun, you have filled my life with joy and have given me sense of peace I have never known."

Everyone was touched with their exchanged of wedding vows. It was personally written by themselves, truly made from the heart. Sehun and Krystal exchanged wedding rings. The people stood up and clapped their hands as the two ended the ceremony of course with the most awaited thing, the kiss.

Jieun was the first one who sung a song for them. She composed the song as a gift for the two, entitled Everyday With You, it was a beautiful song indeed.