Chapter 25

I can't loose the company, but I can't loose Krystal more. I'm willling to take the risk and even the consequences of my decision just to be with her. This is wrong, but this is what I want. I don't want to feel again what happened 10 years ago... losing someone he loved the most.

"You two are in dating? Since when?" sa sobrang kalma ng boses ni Jessica, mas lalong kinakabahan si Sehun. His heart was pounding, pakiramdam niya'y nawawalan na din siya ng hangin sa katawan. He couldn't look at her, dahil alam niyang nakatingin ito sa kanya.

"It's been months already."

"Months... and you two are planning to get married." It's not a question, but a statement. Kahit si Krystal ay kinakabahan, pumayag man ito or hindi, buo na ang desisyon niyang magpakasal. Jessica heaved out a sigh. "Sehun.." kaagad niyang tinignan ang babae. "Stay here until dinner. We still need to talk, privately."

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa. May pag-aalala sa mga mata ni Krystal but Sehun told her it's okay. He was expecting it to happen, alam na din niya kung tungkol saan ang pag-uusapan nila kaya napag-handaan niya yun.

Magkasabay na bumaba at lumapit sa kanila si Jaehyun at Eunbi. They heard it all and Jaehyun told Eunbi not to mention or tell it to anyone neither to Eunha.

"Oppa. Is it true? Ten will be debuting?" Ngumiti si Sehun ng nakakaloko.. because it was the first time she asked about his brother. "I just heard it from my classmates.."

"Ang sabihin mo kasi pina-follow mo siya sa instgram.." Nakatikim ng malakas ng hampas si Jaehyun mula sa naka-babatang kapatid. Sa halip na gumanti, mas pinili nalang niya ang tumawa para lalong ma-asar ito.

"I'm not sure.." natatawang sabi ni Sehun. "Ang sinabi lang niya samen, he was casted to join a dance competition which will be aired on television soon. Don't worry, sasabihin ko sa kanya na kinamusta mo siya."

Dahil sa inis na napagkaisahan na naman, tumayo ang babae at nagpunta sa kusina. Jaehyun followed her still teasing that she likes Ten but keep denying it.

Jessica cooked all the food they ate for dinner. She remained silence as the two of their siblings kept talking and arguing with each other. Sa tagal na niyang kasama ang dalawa, sanay na siya at masaya siya that although they fight, at the end of the day, they reconcile.

Krystal volunteered to wash the dishes. Kasabay noon, nag-usap si Sehun at Jessica.

"Why Krystal?" Jessica's voice tone wasn't as nice as the way she spoke to them a while ago. "I already had ths feeling before, that you'll end up liking her because of Yoona."

"Do you really think that's the only reason?" Hindi sumagot si Jessica, nakatingin lamang siya sa lalaki. "I don't love Krystal because she resemblance Yoona. It's been 8 years, I moved on."

He alwasy gets frustrated whenever someone says, she just love Krystal because she somehow looks like Yoona when exactly not. He's tired of hearing it. At first glance, yes, but the long you stare at her and see her more often, you'll see their differences.

They may have the same shape of face but Yoona has almond eyes while Krystal's are rounded. Yoona was very smiling that she always turned out to be cute while Krystal barely smiles the she looks cold and classy. Mas matangkad din si Krystal, mas maganda ang katawan kung ikukumpara kay Yoona who was quite skinny.

Pareho silang mabait but Krystal was sometimes a badass, medyo may katarayan while Yoona, wala kang masasabi sa kanya kung hindi mabait talaga.

"This is because of the company isn't it?" Jessica knew it all along... about Chairman Oh's planning to step down from his position and also pushing Sehun to get married. Though Jessica owned a clothing line, 50% of it is owned by the Global Group and that made her membe of the board. "Does your father knows about this too?"