Prologue

"Sehun, Ten, Yeri and Rejun.."

Mr. Oh or Chan-wook, who's their father was in front of them and beside of him was a girl who they didn't know except Sehun. Meron din itong kasamang lalaki na sa tingin ni Sehun ay kasing edad lamang niya. "This is Minyoung and this is her son. I want you to treat them as a family. They will also gonna live here with us."

Tumingin ang tatlo kay Sehun, bakas ang lungkot sa mata ng mga ito. Bilang nakatatandang kapatid, alam niyang responsibilidad din niya ang mga ito. Their dad is planning to have his second wife, at matagal na niya itong alam because he met her once.. when his Dad brought him in a dinner with the woman.

It's not that he doesn't want his dad to be happy again, alam niyang hindi magiging madali para sa mga kapatid niya na makisama sa bagong tao especially Yeri and Renjun.

Ngumiti si Minyoung sa kanila but as a response, Ten looks down to his feet and Yeri hides behind Sehun holding his and Renjun's hands.

Sehun was just 12 years old, Ten was 5, Yeri was 4 and Renjun was 2. It's been a year since their real mother died from ovarian cancer. Since then, their dad took all the responsibility of being a parent alone despite of being busy at work at kapag wala ito, si Sehun ang nag-aalaga at nagbabantay sa mga kapatid.

"This is my son, Jongin." Pagpapakilala nito sa kasamang batang lalaki. "He's the same age as you Sehun and I hope you two can get along with each other."

May yabang sa mga tingin ni Jongin na hindi na lamang pinansin ni Sehun dahil baka tulad nila, hindi pa din ito handa na magkaroon ng bagong pamilya.

Simula noon, doon na nga tumira ang pangalwang asawa ng Daddy niya at ang anak nito. Pagkaraan ng isang taon, naging legal na ang pagsasama ng dalawa, naging malapit na din si Yeri at Renjun kay Minyoung but unlike her, Ten is always in distance with her ganun din si Sehun.

Sa pagdaan ng ilang taon, naging maayos naman ang relasyon ni Sehun at ng mga kapatid niya kay Minyoung though Ten and Sehun are keeping their distance from her. And with Jongin, tila taliwas ang mundo para sa kanila.

"I can't believe this Sehun. How come you had a fight with Jongin?" Malalim na paghinga ang tanging naging sagot ni Sehun sa head ng school. He glared at Jongin beside him smirking and acting like nothing happened. "Haven't you forgotten? You are the top student in the school."

"I'm sorry. But please, don't tell my father. I promise that this will not happen again." Sehun was feeling ashamed facing the middle aged woman who was a very close friend of his dad and pleasing not to tell him.

The woman sighed. "I trust your word." She shooked her head looking at Sehun's bruise under his lips. "I know you two aren't in good terms but this is school and Kim Jongin, this isn't a battle grounds. This is your third time being involved in a fight. This will be my last warning and I have no choice but to expell you."

As for the punishment, the two were told to do a community service. It wan't a first time for Jongin unlike Sehun that's why he's quite uncomfrotable that students are whispering, looking and talking about him.

"How does it feel huh?" Jongin chuckled in a very pissing way. "This is your fault anyway..."

"If you make Renjun cry again, hindi ako magdadalawang isip na gawin ulit sayo ang ginawa ko."

"I'm not scared of you or being expelled in this hell school. You think I like here? I don't like it here and the people especially you.."

"I don't like you either.." Sehun answered back. "I'm just being nice to you because of I respect your mother as my father's wife."

Hindi na nagsalita si Jongin dahil dumating ang isa sa mga kaibigan ni Sehun and he heard him reminding Sehun that they'll do practice after school.

When Jongin came and started living with them, Chan-Wook transferred him to the school where Sehun is going, thinking that it will be a good way for them to have bondings, but it's not actually what happened.

Though they are on the same age, living on the same house, it doesn't made them to get closer... Jongin never liked that idea of her mother to get re-married or to have a new family, but he doesn't have a choice or else they'll both end up dying paying the debts his father left to them who died from a serous illness.

And since Chan-Wook is a rich man, a founder and chairman of the biggest company in the country, Jongin had a thinking that he will have a bright future with him... he already sets his mind what he's actually going to be in the future but after knowing that the man has an eldest son same age as him, who's probably going to be the heir, he's dream fell apart... and that what really made him mad at Sehun.

He doesn't like him since the day they met.

But Jongin isn't a type of man who's easily to be taken down. He's handsome and very charismatic, he's smart too. Growing up seeing his mom doing her best to take care of her husband's offsprings more than him makes him really envy and angry at the same time.

And he promised himself that he'll take away everything from that family.