Chapter 49

Hello guys!

Kamusta kayong lahat?

Alam ko na lahat sa inyo ay nahihirapan due to lockdown. Ipinagdadasal ko na sana matapos na ang COVID-19 para makabalik na ulit ang mundo sa normal. Stay at home guys, and please be safe!

So unang part palang ng chapter na ito, malalaman niyo na ang sagot sa tanong from the previous chapter. Sino nga ba? Eversince from the start, siya na talaga ang nag-iisang tao sa utak ko at sana magulat kayo, yung tipong parang hindi niyo talaga ine-expect na siya.

**

"Oh my god. Is it.. is it really Donghae?"

Jessica was reading the letter and Krystal was staring at her

Jessica was reading the letter and Krystal was staring at her. She couldn't keept it by herself. When Jessica saw her eyes bloodshot, she asked and without a word Krystal gave her the letter.

Unlike her, Jessica didn't cry but the sadness was all over her face. "I'm pretty sure this is her penmaship.." Tumingin siya kay Krystal. "How did you find this?"

"From her things.." sagot ni Krystal. Ipinalawanag niya kung paano niya ito nakita.

Jessica sighed. Her arms were crossed. "So all these years, the truth was just at the stupid scrapbook." They're eyes met. She didn't mean to say that stupid word, it just came out from her mouth. "I'm sorry.." she sighed again and sat down on her swivel chair. "Does Sehun needs to know this? You should tell him."

"I don't know.."

"It will be chaotic once he finds out thinking that it was just his cousin who betrayed him. I don't personally know Donghae though I've seen him several times but based on how Sehun talked about him, they seems pretty close, they have this cousin-brother-bestfriend bond."

They were both in silence. They couldn't process it. After a few minutes they started talking again, about Yoona, Sehun and Donghae. Actually, Jessica didn't know much of the story at the hospital during their times because she's working in a different field.

"How could Donghae do that behind Sehun's back?"

"You mean, how did they?" Jessica sounded sad, mad, she didn't know what to feel about it. It's disgusting. "She's smart, she knows what's right and wrong yet she chose to cheat on him unless Donghae did something?"