Chapter 11

Soojung gets the attention of every staff in the emergency area. Wendy and Irene has question mark on their faces as they saw the man standing behind Krystal. She step-aside to introduce him "This is Dr. Park and he's one of the new doctors assigned here."

"Hello.." the man bowed. "I"m Park Ji Min. Nice to meet everyone of you and I'm looking forward to work with you all."

(Jimin)

(Jimin)

"Umiinom ka ba?"

Siniko ni Wendy ang kaibigan, nakaramdam siya ng kahihiyan para sa kaibigan. "Naku, pasensya ka na." Jimin made a half smirk. "I'm Dr. Son, Son Seungwan but you can call me Wendy.." nakipag-kamay siya dito. "And this is Joohyun, Bae Joohyun."

"Just call me Irene."

Nagkamay silang dalawa. She may look like a modest but she isn't. "I can drink 15-20 bottles of Soju.." Jimin said. "Just tell me when and where.." Krystal shooked her head dahil kahit hindi nakangiti si Irene deep inside, she's rejoicing dahil may makakasama na ito once she wants to drink.

Ilang linggo na ang nakakaraan, hindi pa din lubos maisip ni Krystal na nakikikta niya si Sehun araw-araw sa hospital. At hindi din siya makapaniwalang nagbago ang ugali nito. Krystal hopes that one day, she'll be able to meet the Sehun she used to know. Of course, she didn't accept Sehun's dinner invitation.

Please Sehun, I need your help. I know, I should have done it after you told me about Krystal but I'm scared. I don't know either whether to start. I've been watching her since then, I tried so many times to talk to her but I can't. I'm afraid that she might not believe me. Our parents died without knowing that she's alive and Jaehyun was diagnosed with anemia than can lead to death. I want them to meet her and you are my only way Sehun... you helped her and she trust you.

Pinag-isipang mabuti ni Sehun ang pakiusap sa kanya ni Jessica. Akala niya'y nagkataon lamang ang pagkikita nila sa hospital where he was working in Los Angeles but Jessica went there just to talk to him... and it's about Krystal.

 and it's about Krystal