Chapter 16

Kun was on his way to Eunha's classroom para manghiram ng high-lighter. He left his at home at dahil may review sila ngayon, he needs it. Accidentally, he wasn't seen by Lisa who's running fastly because Jisoo was chasing her after she ate her last piece of marshmallow.

"I'm sorry.." she said after stepping on his feet. Lisa almost fall off gladly Kun caught her arms. Mabilis din silang naghiwalay lalo pa't narinig ni Lisa ang boses ni Jisoo. "And thank you?"

"Ya! Lisa!" When Jisoo saw Kun, she smiled and greeted him. "Hi Kun. Have you met Lisa?" nagkatinginan ang dalawa. He's not curious about Lisa but now that he's seen her, he obviously can tell the reason why everyone was talking about her eversince. They've been in the same school but he never met her.

"Kun? Isn't he the one who's Jennie is talking about."

"That's right." Jisoo answered. "Lets go Lisa!"

"Wait..." napalingon ang dalawa sa kanya. He gets something from his pocket and gave it to Jisoo. It's a chocolate bar he bought at the grocery yesterday. "Can you give this to Jennie?"

Jisoo teased him. She did not expect that a man like Kun have some sweet manners. Jennie must be really lucky, she thought. Jisoo get those and promise that Jennie will receive it in any moment. Lisa looked back on him and even wave her hand,

Krystal was facing all of her dresses in her wardrobe for almost an hour. She came home last night to prepare for the day. Ibinagsak niya ang katawan sa kama, nagbabaka-sakaling dalawin siya ng antok. She didn't get enough of sleep dahil sa kaiaisip sa kung ano ang mangyayari para sa araw na yun.

Muli siyang tumayo and started to check on the clothes again. It took a half an hour for her to choose one that she thinks the best for her.

"I thinik Jaehyun will like you in this dress.." Eunha grabbed the dress she wanted Krystal to wear. But then Kun enters the room and grabbed that dress from Eunha and throw it to the bed.

Krystal sternly looked at him. "No matter what dress it is, he should like you... kapatid ka niya."

She pouted... Kun was right. He should like her dahil magkapatid sila. Krystal maybe looked worried but actually she feels happy because finally, she's going to meet her real family. Though he already knew Jessica and Jaehyun, it's different now and addition to that, she haven't met Eunbi.

From what she heard from Win, Eunbi, who's the youngest, was very pretty and popular in their school.

That day at the hospital, when she asked Jessica if what did Sehun told her was true, hindi ito kaagad nakasagot instead, she turned her back and walked away. But the next day, she received a text message from her, and they met at a restaurant.

At first it was awkward situation but eventually they became comfortable when Jessica started to tell her what was really happened... why and how she got lost.

Krystal was just four years old that time and their family has decided to go to Busan for a family trip. She's the youngest that time and Jessica as the oldest always took care of her.

They were at the park and while their parents were busy preparing their food, they were at the playground only few meters away from their parents. Hindi binibitawan ni Jessica ang kamay ng nakakabatang kapatid pero dahil sa excitement ay mismong si Krystal ang bumitaw sa kanya. Nagkataon namang biglang nagka-gulo ang mga tao, sa hindi malamang dahilan.

Their Dad picked them. Jessica thought that it was Krystal's hand who she was holding... nabitawan niya ito nang malamang ibang bata ang hawak-hawak niya. Muling binalikan ng daddy nila ang playground but Krystal wasn't there. Hinanap nila ito sa buong lugar, humingi na din sila ng tulong sa mga pulis.