Chapter 21

Jongin was near on loosing his temper. He's stuck in the traffic for almost half an hour at meron na lamang siyang sampung minuto para makarating sa meeting place nila ni Hyungwon. Idagdag pa ang maingay na busina ng ibang sasakyan.

After a few more minutes, nagsimula ng umusad ang mga sasakyan and gladly on time, he reached the restaurant. A host from the place assist Jongin to the table where this man named Hyungwon, Sehun's cousin and also working in their company, was waiting for him. Jongin won't be in his office for the day that's why he asked the guy to meet him in a coffee shop.

They needed to talk about Hyungwon's proposal for the magazine. It's urgent so he made time for it. As the man stood up, he bowed and offer his hand for a handshake. "I'm sorry. You know how badly the traffic here in Seoul." Jongin called for a waiter and ordered two espresso for them.

The man offered a seat "I heard, Uncle Wook is pursuading Sehun to get married.."

Jongin already heard it from his mother. As a person working in the company, and being in the highest position, he knows everything about the company. He's happy to know that board members were voting for him instead of Sehun. Who doesn't want to become the chairman of the company? Jongin believes that he'll get the position.

For the next hour, they talked about Hyungwon's idea regarding the new issue of the magazine they will be releasing. As soon as he heard Krystal name from the guy, he easily got interested. Global Group also runs a publishing company and one of their products was a magazine about lifestyle and businesses. Just like the other magazines, they release different issues and covers every month and because Krystal was a very popular and in demand doctor the publishing department came out with the idea to make her the cover issue of the month.

Walang problema kay Jongin kung si Krystal ang gagawin nilang cover. Neither him wanted it too and he will surely put a lot of effort just to make it successful but the big question for them was, will she accept the work?

"I'll ask her personally." Jongin said.

Napansin ni Hayoung ang mga tingin ni Sehun sa pinto that's why she looked in that direction too pero hindi na niya naabutan si Krystal dahil nakaalis na ito. When she looks back at Sehun, wala na ito sa harapan niya, she just heard the slammed door.

Malalaki at mabibilis ang bawat hakbang na ginawa ni Krystal. Nagmamadali man, Sehun made his foostep not too obvious kaya naman naabutan na niya ang babae sa basement parking.

"Krystal.." she kept walking eventhough she heard it clearly that Sehun was calling her. Hindi siya galit. Hindi lamang niya alam kung papaano siya magre-react. Parang sirang plaka na paulit-ulit sa utak niya ang mga narinig mula kay Hayoung at dahil doon hindi niya napansin ang kotseng paparating.

Gladly Sehun was there. He rushed and pull her back to him. He ended up hugging Krystal pero lumayo din kaagad ito. "Are you out of your mind?" biglang tumaas ang boses ng lalaki dahil sa matinding pag-aalala. "Something might had happened if I wasn't here."

"You shouldn't follow me instead." Krystal looked away not wanting to meet Sehun's eyes.

Sehun sigh to release the frustation. He puts his both hands inside his pants pockets. He's really worried on how cold her voice was. "You heard a lot earlier am I right?"

Tuluyan ng tinapatan ni Krystal ang mga tingin ni Sehun sa kanya. Hindi niya kayang mapanggap na okay lang siya. "I thought it isn't true?" she sounded a bit mad pero na ngingi-babaw pa din ang lungkot sa mga mata nito. She's very disappointed towards Sehun. "You lied to me.."