Chapter 28

Sehun was awakened by the strike of sunglight on his face passing through the window glass. He massaged his temple because of headache. Nang pumasok ang isang doctor, he immediately stood up and gave him a greetings.

"I'm just going to say my thank you Dr. Oh.." Sehun accepted his hands. "How we wish we do have here a great doctor like you.."

"It's my job.." he said. "But I'm afraid that the condition of the baby mght get worse. Her heart condition is very rare. And the treatment we are using is just temporary. If I could only stay here but I can't, I also have my responsibilities in South Korea."

"The family knows it that's why they are really thankful for your help. They are currently deciding whether to accept the idea of bringing the child to Korea or neither in U.S." the doctor who was wrorking in the hospital heaved out a sigh. "The department wants to have a dinner tonight would you like to come since you are going to leave tomorrow?"

"Oh sure! I will just finish some of my research."

"Okay. Take your time."

Nang makalabas ang doctor ay muling bumalik si Sehun sa kanyang swivel chair. Hindi niya namalayang nakatulog na siya sa ginagawa. Gladly he woke up beforehand dahil nakakahiya kung makikita siya ng head surgeon from the hospital he's working na natutulog siya.

Ilang araw na siyang kulang sa tulog, kung hindi naman walang tulog. Simula ng dumating siya sa lugar, hindi na siya nag-aksaya ng oras. Kaagad niyang pinuntahan ang pasyente. After getting all the infomrations from the doctors who had checked the baby, sunod siyang nagpakilala sa mga magulang nito.

With all the test they've done, they did it very carefully because it's an infant, nakapa delikado ng condition nito. He's glad that the baby is fighting for her life too... physically healthy din naman ito.

After days of studying and doing researches, they found out that the baby has Tricuspid atresia, a rare heart condition which usually cases are infants. It is a congenital heart condition in which the tricuspid heart valve is missing or abnormally developed.

He checked the time and it's lunch time in Korea and probably, Krystal is having her lunch by this hour. Kinuha niya ang cellphone at kinamusta ang babae by sending a text message. After five minutes of not receiving any replies, he tried to call her but he was put to voice message.

He wondered.. pero naisip niyang baka busy lamang ito. Huminga siya ng malalim. May kaunting kaba siyang nararamdaman or I'm just paranoid.

Two days before Yixing met Krystal, Jessica came to see him.

Jessica has decided to meet him because of the issue between Krystal, Sehun and Yoona. Kung hindi pa dahil sa tulong ng private investigator ni Sehun ay hindi niya malalaman kung saan pansamantalang tumutuloy si Yixing.

Zhang family doesn't have any property in Korea because after Jessica took Sehun's side, bukod sa ninakaw ng ama ni Yixing ang halos 70% ng share from the company, ipinagbili din nito ang bahay nila before they flew to China and decided to live there. Doon na din sila nagtayo ng panibagong business kaya malaking tanong para kay Jessica kung bakit nasa South Korea ito kung wala naman itong dapat asikasuhin sa bansa unless, he came back to help Jaehyun or for Sehun.

Pero naisip niyang bakit nito tutulungan si Jaehyun kung hindi pa nito alam ang condition ng lalaki because as far as he remembers, he told her that he didn't read any of her mails.

"Whatever you tell me, I won't change my mind. If you won't tell her, I will."

"Bumalik ka ba dahil lamang dito? Para mang-gulo?"