Chapter 56

a/n:

Anyeong! Can't believe I uploaded this chapter same day as I uploaded Chapter 55 last year!

Hehe. Yes guys, this chapter took 1 year to be uploaded because just like what I always says to you, i am really busy. And 2023 was another hell of a year for me. But I hope this chapter is worth to read and worth the wait!!

The revelation of truth is here!

Please follow me on on social media accounts for story updates and character updates.

Tiktok , Instagram : imthatstarlight

Twitter : imthatstarlite (this is a newly made account and the tweets here are only about fanfics and characters)

ENJOY READING!

**

When Sehun entered their room, he found Krystal talking to someone through video chat. It was a voice of a girl. He thought it was Wendy, but then he heard a baby crying from the other line. It's Seolhyun.

He put down the glass of water on the table and sat down beside Krystal. She put her legs on his lap. "She has a slight fever.." Seolhyun said from the other line. Now, they understand why the baby keeps crying.

Krystal isn't a mother yet but she keeps telling Seolhyun some stuffs and advises about parenting. Sehun was just staring at her until she noticed. "What?"

"You're very pretty.."

Even her legs are very pretty. Sehun put out his phone and message Krystal to end the call. But she ignored him, she was really having fun talking with Seolhyun.

Sehun chose to be impatient this time. To get her attention, he started massaging her legs. Krystal likes it when he do it because with hours standing, running back and forth in the hospital, her legs get really hurts.

His hands move slowly from ankle up to her thigh. She was watching him and she also knows what he wants.

As soon as Krystal ended the call, Sehun pulled her closer. She was sitting on Sehun's lap. She giggles when Sehun planted kisses on her neck. He could smell the mix of her perfume and the alcohol.

Krystal remove her clothes, showing her upper body naked. She has a milky powdery skin that why Sehun loves touching every part of her body. "We're not going to sleep tonight.." Sehun said between their kisses.

Sehun took off his shirt while Krystal unbuckled his belt. They stood up and remove their remaining clothes. He pulled her closer and they started kissing again. Krystal pushed Sehun down back to his seat and she sat again on his lap facing each other.

That night was different from those night they made love. It was more intimate than before, like they were hungry for each other. They were dancing nonstop, moving relentlessly. They made love several times until they both get tired and went to sleep.

It's been three days since Sehun has left for U.S. He was invited to be a guest speaker in a medical event. He was supposed to stay there for three weeks but since the business expo where he's also invited to attend too was rescheduled earlier, he's going to finish both of the event in 2 weeks. He needs to... because Junmyeon and Jieun will throw a party for their engagement.

Junmyeon personally met Wendy to invite her for the party. Chanyeol has already told his friends about him and Wendy.

"What does their friends like? Are they nice?" Wendy asked Krystal. They were having a coffee getting some fresh air from the garden.