matt x reader

Matt pov

I was walking to the mall to get a new mirror cause Tom broke mine... I finally made it to the mall. "Now where is the mirror store?" I look around and  Accidentally bumped into someone. "  I am terribly sorry didn't see you there?" Matt look up to see a (gender). Who looks very  Ravishing. "It's okay, I'm fine, no harm was done. That is all that counts." They look up and smile. Matt couldn't stop staring at them. "Ummm are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that?" Mat shook his head. " oh I'm sorry I just got  distracted by a lovely (gender)." (Y/n) blush and feel weird out but Shake it of. "O-oh thank..?" Matt nodded and smiled "anyway my name is Matt!!! What is your name?!?" They where quit for awhile now thinking...should they answer his question.."my name is (y/n)...nice to meet you matt." Matt nodded and smiled and said " well it was nice meet you (y/n) buttttttt.....I gotta find the mirror store and well...I kinda don't know where it is.." (y/n) replied " oh I know where it is follow me." They said as they grab Matt by the hand and to him to the mirror store. Matt gave you his thanks and went inside the store.

That was the last time you saw matt.

I'm very sorry this is terrible but I felt kinda bad not posting eddsworld stuff for y'all. Hopefully you don't hate it.