jon x child Reader

Since I haven't found anyone book that have a jon x child reader I just like to write one myself so here it goes

______________________________________

(Y/n) pov/

I was in my room drawing. I lived in the orphanage. The reason why is because my parents died in the car crash but that's when I was 3 years old but now I'm 6 years old. After I was done drawing one of the caretakers came in and told me to go downstairs. So I want downstairs with other kids in a line from oldest to youngest then I was put in line..After that, we were told to make a good impression

Because some people are come to adopt one of us...After that, we want back to doing are a normal everyday thing...After what seems to be any hour..there was a knock at the door everybody quickly got ready.

Jon pov/

I was at the orphanage because I want a child and also make me happy to have a chance to be the tough guy to prove Eduardo that I can be strong by protecting a child, But he laughed at it and I tear up a bit but left but I didn't go alone my friend Mark came... He is really nice to me...better then Eduardo...Mark knock at the door and a lady insert and told us to come in as we do this I saw (boy/girl) drawing....maybe that was the one.....After the interviewing with the kids and include the same (boy/girl)... Man, they have a common interest, for example, they love to draw and Eduardo is a draw....also like to read and have fun once in a while...So I decided to choose the (boy/girl).....after signing the paper's I took them home.

(Y/n) pov/

I can believe it is get adopted today!!! I ran to get my stuff really fast after getting my stuff... Then got in the car.

Mark pov/

'Wow this (boy/girl) is pretty neat they like to read just like me...I guess I'm not the book warm anymore.' Mark thought to himself. After Jon sign, the paper's I want back to the car and waited.

Jon pov\

I signed some paper to adopt the (boy/girl)...After sign, I hold there hand and walk to the car... After getting in the car we introduced ourselves. "Hey...my name Jon but you can call me dad if you want to..and the person right next to is Mark". Mark wave his and smile. "Hello..I'm Mark and this is  Jon  welcome to the family," Mark said to the (boy/girl).

(Y/n) pov/

"H-hi..." I wave back at Mark and smile too. "My n-name is (y/n)..." I said . "well (y/n) you have a new family how does it feel?" Jon ask me I answer "It amazing!!!"

(Timeskip by Jon hug you to death)

(Still, you pov)

I got out of the car and so did Jon, and Mark. I start to walk toward the door until a scary man came out the door. I hide behind Mark and Jon...

"What took you guys so long!?!?!" The man yells at them. "Eduardo calm down we had to meet with some children today.." Mark told this Eduardo person. After I know the person name I came out of hiding behind Mark and Jon. "So this is the child?" Eduardo said well staring at me. "Yea (she/he) is really great...they like to draw, read, and do fun stuff !!!!" Jon said cheerfully. Eduardo smile and everyone goes inside and live happily after.....