Eduardo x Jon x mark x reader

2 person view/

You (y/n) just move into Eduardo's crew house about a week ago (Get it a song XD). You were just relaxing in your room watching (f/t) and eating popcorn. Then Eduardo knock at your door, ask if you would wanted to come to a party with him and the guy's. You reader chan agreed to go with them.

Eduardo pov/

I just got invited to a party from an old friend of mind. I started to get ready before Jon came in my room. " Hey Eduardo have you seen my kitty plush?" Jon ask. I simple just smack him in the head. " Oww what that for?" Jon said rubbing the spot Eduardo hit. " Because that for wasting my time." I said walking to the bathroom, but before I went to the bathroom, I knock on (y/n) door. As I knock I walk in ask her/him if they wanted to come to the party and they said yes. I was so excited because I could tell (y/n) how I feel for her. I just need to get Jon and Mark away from them....but how....

Jon pov/

Eduardo hit me very hard an it hurts.
As I was walking by I heard that Eduardo is taking us to a party. This surpise me alot, Eduardo never taken me anywhere before. Well this was exciting. I ran to my room and start pick out some clothes to wear. As I picked the clothes I wanted to wear an idea pop up in my head. I whisper to myself " I could final ask (y/n) if they want to be mine." As he whisper to himself mark came in.

Mark pov/
I was told that Eduardo was taken us to a party so I got my party clothing and head to Jon room to see if he had a bow tie. " hey Jon you have a bow tie?" Jon nod and gave me a red bow and I said my thank and walk away. Tonight will be the night

Few hours later~

(Y/n) pov/
I was just in my dress drink my (f/d). Well I was drinking, one of our neighbors came up to me. I never really got to meet the neighbors but I do see them coming out of their house once in awhile. " Hey you must be new here right?" The green hoodie boy said. I reply with a no and explain. " So yeah I been living with them for a few months." You said finishing explain then realize that you never gave your name so you introduce yourself. " oh by the way my name is (y/n)." " nice to meet you (y/n). My name is Edd."

3 person pov/

You and Edd have been hangout for a couple hours but that until your FRIENDS saw you. Eduardo face was very scary and the other just look sad.
Eduardo want up to you and drag you out of the party with the guys.

(Y/n) pov
I was shocked. Eduardo was dragging me out of the party with the guys following behide. " what the heck guys was that for I was just talking to Edd!" You yelled at them but mostly at Eduardo. " EDD is a cola loser!" Eduardo yell back. You faceplate and sigh. "What got into you guys?" (Y/n) ask them. All the boys sigh and Eduardo explained everything.

Jon: you are to beautiful and I don't want to see you hurt.

Mark: you're too precious and I need you in my life. I'll be your Romeo and you be my Juliet.

Eduardo: I rather choose you over Diet Coke anytime. I'm willing to do anything for you

Who do you choose !

(626 words)

Hope you enjoyed!