Eduardo x Reader nightmare

2 person pov/

Its been weeks sent the nightmares started; you wake up sweating and scared. The same nightmares keep repeating themselves over and over again until that one night.

In (y/n) nightmares

"Hahaha! What a useless and pathetic peace of garbage!" Taylor ( the mean) laught and made fun of you cause of your disability. It hurts you so much that you can barely breathe. Other kids stared to join in laugh and call names; as they continue they was someone among them that look familiar... It was Eduardo he was laugh and calling names.....you couldn't take it anymore you ran and you ran and finally you couldn't run anymore; you were tired you try to rest but you still hear them coming. " loser!" " Ugly!" They voice get louder and louder mean they are close.... Then everything want quiet but, it was to quiet.. So you turn around....you regret turn around....the child made a circle around and started throwing rocks at you and laughing as you fell down... Before any else help you woke up.

(Y/n) pov/

I woke up sweating again....its a weeks sent this nightmare happen. I got up from the bed and want down stairs to something to drink but, I was not the only one up. I saw Eduardo drink his diet cola. Before I could go back stairs Eduardo spoted me. "Why you so up so early (y/n)?" Eduardo ask take a sip of his drink; I explained everything cause knowing Eduardo he will always get his away anyways. " why did you tell me soon you had nightmares?" Eduardo said but I replayed " cause I thought you would hate me." Eduardo had a serious face and he got up out of his chair walk to you and hug you. " sweetheart I never hate you. You are the most nice person I ever met in this world. I love you (y/n)." Eduardo smiled and you were a blushing mess.

For now ever time you have a nightmare you would always go to Eduardo and sleep with him.

You both were happy at the end.

Hope you guys in this eddsworld x reader! Thanks to @Arinorkaboo