pancakes

Edd and his friends went to a dinner to order pancakes.

Then they meat you!

Reader pov/

I was work the morning shift because some people are stupid and/or sick but I don't mind at all the more shifts I have the more money to pay the rent.
I just started to clean up a bit. Three boys came in. One is wearing green the one next to him has blue and the last one wears a purple hoodie and a green overcoat. The boys set down at a table. I walk up to them and ask "hello! How may I take your order?"
The green hoodie said " cola and pancake." The blue hoodie "ill have pancake too." The last one said, " Anything you want sweet cheeks!"~ I gave him the death stare. " I just have pancake too." He said sadly. I want back to the cook and yell " I need three pancakes!" And want to grab cola from the green hoodie boy.

Time skip /

Final your shift is done you were sooo tired. You walk to your apartment but you saw the same boys again. " hey it you from the dinner!" Said the green hoodie. I nod because I was so tired. The boys came up to me. "I'm Edd the one blue is tom and the last one is Matt! What your name?" Edd said. " My name is (y/n) and it really is nice to meet you guys but I'm Real tired so can we talk tomorrow? They all nod and went back to their apartment.

(let's just say you and the gang have become great friends)