mermaid prince Matt x knight reader

Matt pov:

I swimming around bored out of my mind. " why does father not let me go outside and play?" I said Look outside the window. There was a knock on my door. "come in." I said well turn around to the door. It was my father. "Hello father, how can I help you?" I ask with boredness. " my boy you are old enough to go outside the Castle door...but you must have someone to watch over you. Okay my boy." My father said with a smile. I was so excited to go outside the castle door. I said my thanks and want to go see who would willing go with me.

(Y/n) pov:

Its hard being a knight, and it rare for a female being a knight. I was just standing there untill I saw the Prince. I kept still. I have a little....no a huge crush on the Prince but, a knight can not be with a prince it just not right. Well I was in thought. I didnt notices that the prince was heading to me.

"Hello!!" Prince matt said. I just stand there quite. "Not a talker aren't you....well anyways can you be the one to Comfort me outside the castle door?" He said. I simply nodded and we both went off to the door. As we got to the door few guards came up to me. " where are you heading with the prince?" One of them ask. I simply reply " outside the Prince want to go..now bye" as I said that I open up the door and let prince matt out.

Time past cause of laziness

Its been a few hours since we left the castle. Matt was look at this necklace with beautiful diamonds on it and of course he bought it but I didn't know for it was for..It was getting late I told prince matt it was time to go home. He "aaww man" but agreed to go. As we were head back prince matt said something." Thanks for taking me outside." I simply nod and kept swimming along side with him.

Final we made it to te castle. I open the door for Prince matt and he want inside I follow to and head  to my dorm and getting ready to sleep. As I was aboit to get in bed there was a knock on my door. I sigh.. I went up and open the door to see Prince Matt with a box in his hand. " knight this is for you." He said give me the little box. I open it and there I saw the necklace that he bought. I gasp and said " thank you prince Matt, its beautiful." Before I could say something else he kiss my cheek and left.. He left me a blushing mess.

Matt pov:

Today was amazing. I got to see tge whole kindom from the outside thanks to that knight. I grab the necklace I bought and put it in the Box and wrapped it. After that I head to the knights dorm. Thanks to one of the other for help me find them. I knock on the door and it open their I saw her/him.  I pull the box forward and said " knight this is for you." They took and open it they gasp. I got worried that they didn't like it. "Thank you prince Matt its beautiful." I smile before they could say anything else I gave them a kiss and left oh man was I blushing mess for doing that. After that I head to my room and feel asleep.

The rest it up to you? Or is it?

Who knows ehehheheheehe!

Hope you enjoy this Eddsworld x reader.