Jon x Eduardo sassy sister reader

You woke up by the sounds of yalling and cry... Well more like begging. So you got out of bed and change into your normal clothes and head down stairs. You made down the stairs and you head to the kitchen and see your brother hurting Jon. So you walk up to Eduardo and hit him hard on the head. " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"Eduardo yelled at you. You simply reply with a shrugged and head to the frigerator and made yourself something to eat..

After you finished your lunch... Hours pass you stared to hear yelling again.
You stared to get piss. You speed walk to Eduardo. "EDUARDO YOU PEACE OF GARBAGE!! WHY DO YOU HURT JON; HE DID NOTHING TO YOU!! GOD I CANT BELIEVE WHERE SIBLINGS! "You yelling at Eduardo made Jon and mark very surprised they never seen you like this before not even Eduardo.
Eduardo was just stranding there think not move but just breathing. "Im sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to." Eduardo apologizing to you.....but you slap him to the face "dont apologise to me!! Its Jon who you need to to apologise!!" You did enjoy slap Eduardo but you where hoping that he would say sorry to jon.

Eduardo sigh"Jon im sorry for hurting your feelings." After that Eduardo went to his room.

Jon was so happy tha you help up with the abuse with your brother... But it doesn't end they oh no.....Jon kiss you in front of mark and mark took a picture and now you are chasing Mark around the house well jon blush like a mad man!

The end.

Request by  Hunter_Star.