Tom x hurt reader

Pov nobody's/

The sun is shining the birds are singing. Nothing is going wrong....but something did go wrong...your boyfriend just dumped you for another girl(what a jerk 😤) so you sat in your room cry...

(Y/n) pov/

I was sitting on my bed cry in a pillow when I heard a knock at my door "w-who is it?" I try hiding my sob. "It me Tom...Edd, Matt, and I are worried about you... So may I come in?" Tom ask. I told him to come in and sat down on my bed. Tom look at me in the eye." you cry..why?" tom ask worried a little." it nothing to worry about Tom I'm fine.." I  lied.

Tom pov/

"Tom can you go see if (y/n) is alright ? I haven't seen her for a while?" Edd ask. Tom nodded and went upstairs to check on (y/n). As I was about to knock on the door I heard cries..then I started to get a little worried for (y/n). So I knock on the door."w-who is it?"she said. I replied "It me tom....Edd ,Matt,and I are worried about you... So may I come in?" She said yes and I saw her eyes were red. "You been cry..why?" I ask much more worried before..she then said: "it nothing to worry about Tom is fine.." I look at her and sigh I did the most unexpected thing I hug (y/n). "Whoever hurt you will die.." I told (y/a)

She replied "why..are you like this Tom?" My heart beat fast my face was red.. I had to do it here it goes " (y/n) I love you...I'll fight for you...I want you to be mine."

Back to (y/n) pov/

I want you to be mine. I blush and smile because I had a crush on Tom before I meat my (jerk boyfriend name). "Tom.....I would love to be yours and only yours forever!" I smile now my heart has been fixed but is still injured.

______________________________________

359 words

So the motor of the story is sometimes your heart can never be healed but you can keep on fixing it make great memories.