edd x reader fat

(F/c)- favourite candy 
(Ef/n) - ex-friend name

Reader pov/

I can't believe them..why would they say that to me.  I have been their friend for years and these are what I get, me on my bed crying.
  I couldn't take it anymore I try making myself puke but nothing....just nothing...then I tried the gym, but it made me feel way worse, my ex-friend was there and they still call me names, so I stop going. It has been really hard for me. That until I meet him. Edd he was so nice to me he never made fun me off anyway, I started to gain trust toward edd.

A few months later (Edd pov now)

"Hey, guys I'm going over to (y/n) for a while!" I told the guys after I left the house. As I was walking to (y/n) house I stop at a shop that she/he likes.. 'hmmm'... I walk in and saw a lot of (f/c). As I look around the store I see (y/n) ex-friend with their friends, I sigh and just walk away and grab the (f/c)  paid for it and left. Few minutes want by edd was almost to your house but all of a sudden (ef/n) came out of nowhere. "Hey, freak! I saw you at the store and bought those (f/c), and I was wondering if you knew (y/n)?" I was a bit scared of what they want.  I sigh and reply "yes! now if you excuse me I have more important things to do." I walked away like a boss but just then," oh....please...tell her/him ..I'm sorry..." (EF/n) said and walk away with a frown on her/his face and I felt bad for them but I carried on after all I was late for the movie with (y/n). So I started to run.

Finally, after I got to your house you open the door and let me in and I told you everything...

You forgive (ef/n) but are not friends anymore.. After that, you were happy how you look..

Rate to 1 -10
[Edit date 5/14/18]