Eddsworld crew x princess reader

2 person pov

You where just out for a walk by yourself. But little did you know there were spys watching you. As you got to the park where you always go and relax. The spys where still watching you. As you took big breath and look up at the sky...it was beautiful! The sun was set and it was get late so you stated heading home.

(Y/n) pov

As I was walking down the street a drunk man came up to me and try to touch me.... I was scared. That until  four men came out of nowhere and stared to fight the drunk man.
"Stop!" I yelled. The three man look at me with a confused look. "Why princess he sceard you?" The man in a blue hoodie said. You simply reply " just because I was sceard doesn't give you the right to bet up someone." I faceplate at them. " we are sorry Your highness we were just following orders by your grandmother. Please for give us for are acting your highness?" Green hoodie said. "Its fine but next to don't hurt anyone on less im in real danger.." You said but you where about to ask who there are. "Yes your highness we will do are best." Purple said. "Matt you interrupted the queen.. You idiot." Said blue hoodie. Matt look at you with sad eyes he really didn't mean it. "Its okay.. It fine... So anyways may I have your names please?" You said to them.

3 person pov/

After they introduce themselves they had to the castle with you by there side. You talk to them a lot now and you because great friends with your protectors. Years pass your grandmother pass away and you are now the queen you had alot of responsibilities but that didn't stop you from hangout with your best friends.

You lived a happy life you ruled very well and you married one of your best friends. (Guess who). You both had two children one boy and the other a girl. After years pass you were to old to rule the kingdom anymore and now you smile happy at your children as they ruled.. You took your final breath and you where gone.

Im a crap writer I know that!!!!