Jon x reader I give you my heart

Y/n pov

I was with my boyfriend Eduardo... He's been acting weird lately but I don't know why... I feel like I did something wrong... But anyway I and Eduardo just got home from the movies. Eduardo told me to set on the couch for a moment... I just did what I was told to do...as I sat down on the couch Jon came downstairs with a smile. " Hey y/n how are you?" Jon ask me. I reply with a good and then I and Jon had a good talk that until I heard moaning...I realize that moan belongs to a girl. Jon's face was scared as he tries to keep the conviction going but failed, y/n ran up the stairs to Eduardo room and saw another girl with him..you cry so you ran out the door but not realizing that Jon was following you.

Few moments pass by Eduardo get his ass kick-

You cried under an oak tree...

Jon pov/
Poor y/n she didn't deserve to see that she doesn't deserve Eduardo and Eduardo doesn't deserve her! As I followed her she was under an oak tree. I sigh and walk up to her. "Y/n?"
She turns her head toward Jon. " what -sob- do you *hic* want Jon?" She asks. I did nothing but give her a nice big hug after she loves my hugs....as I hugged her... She hugs back...now was the time...
"Y/n....." I whisper her name but she heard lucky.
She replies with an hmm
"Y/n ...I like you...I mean I...I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE MINE!?!
Jon yelled in the sweet little voice.
You blush and you were shock of what Jon said...you got up and hug him and kiss him... He did the same after that he whispers this into your ear.." I give you my heart will you~?".

Well that all hope you enjoyed this Eddsworld x reader chapter.
(If misunderstood no I'm not stop the book)