Tord x blind child part 2

Inspired by @midnight_luna_gamer

tord pov

Is was midnight I was walking home until I saw this kid just sitting on the sidewalk crying. So I walked up to the but the jump and tried to hide but to late I said "hey kid what are you doing out here? Do you know its dangers here"  they nodded and said, "y-yea I was l-le-left he-here b-by my fa-father sir.....my father hates me because I'm blind.." i grab her by the hand and I felt them being nervous. So I said " it's okay I am here!! my name is tord and what is your name?"
They reply "my name is (y/n) and is 8 years old." I said and lift them up in surgery walk..

Few hours pass by and they made it to the house

As tord walk in the house with (y/n). He yelled "GUYS COME HERE!" this me (y/n) jump. Then Edd came down and said. "Hey what with all the yelling?"  Tord replies" well we have a guest and her/his name is (y/n)..(y/n) this is Edd."  They smiled at Edd smile back.  then the others came down and I introduce them to you, Matt and Tom. As (y/n) is getting used to them and getting to know them she/he found happiness. As the time pass on I went with edd to get adoption papers, as I did that I saw a guys who look like (Y/n). I told edd i be right back as I walk up to the man. "Hey you!" I yelled the man turn around and said " what the #*€!? You want boy!" I was shocked at this man but i stated come and look him in the eyes " are you (y/n)´s father? I ask the man said " yeah that piece of s*** deserves to die." Okay that went too far, tord was now angry he punch the dude in the stomach and is now coughing up blood. " the piece of s*** deserves better!!!  just because she's blind doesn't mean she deserves to die!!! She deserves to be a princess!!"  As tord yelled at the man Edd came with the adoption papers and was surprised what he had saw Tord beting a man up..... As everyone around him began to call them police, Edd grab tord and ran out the door.

Hours pass and Edd and Tord where only about two minute away from home.... That until... " well well look who we have here." Eduardo said with a smirk on his face. Edd and tord turn their head to loom at Eduardo.
Edd reply " Eduardo right now is not the time we have someone to see." Edd began to walk away.  Edourdo yelled for jon and mark and began to follow Edd "so that someone?" Eduardo said while walking with jon and mark. Edd reply " it's none of your business." As they were about to open the door Eduardo said" what wrong you afraid that I may take them away from you." As Edd and tord walking the house edd turn around and reply "no." Edd slam the door and walk away.

(Y/n) pov

I was playing with matt. I heard a door slam.... I look where the noise came from.. Then i heard tord and edd voices! I got up and try to find them. Once I found them I gave them a hug tord said something about adoption papers by hey no attention cuz I went back to playing with Matt..... That until i heard a knock I got up and walk up and heard a hello... I wad scared I don't recognize these voices.. I tried to be brave so I said" who are you?" I heard a voice " im Eduardo these two idiots are Mark and Jon! May I ask who are you and what are you doing in these losers house" I was was mad what he said about my family that only been with for six hours sent I met them but still shouldn't say that. I reply " 1 my name is (y/n) I am blind. 2 these loser are my family and 3 you stop being mean." As i said that I heard Edds voice " what do you guys WANT." They didnt reply I didn't know what was going on but I left cause I felt uncomfortable.

A hour past and the neighbors left.

I begin to like Jon and Mark but not Eduardo. I begin to fall asleep as I passed out I felt like I was being carried but I didn't care I was too tired I had my shots I was in deep sleep..

Tord pov

(Y/n) just had fallen asleep so I picked her/he up and walk it's my room and put her/he  into my bed I was the happiest man in the world to find someone special yeah I may be someone of a bad person but I do care for people I care for her I care for my friends and nothing will get in my way to protect them nothing will harm them.

That the was finally!!!!