Edd x reader cola lover

Edd's pov)

I went to the grocery store since there was no Cola at home so I had to go buy some more... once I got to the store I begin to look around and texting Tom what we need before I buy my Cola... Tom text back milk. As I grabbed a gallon of milk after, grabbing the milk I just heading over to get Cola but ran out of cola...I sigh... I went up to the cashier and paid for the milk and left the store.

Reader pov)

I was at the grocery store buying Cola... after I bought Cola I saw a person in a green hoodie and all of a sudden I went up to him and said "Hi! Are you okay mister you look down in the dump?" The Stranger jumped surprised by my action but he said:"Hello.....no I'm not fine there is no more cola at the grocery store." I feel so sorry for him cuz I bought the last Coke so I went back to my car grab a cola and gave it to him he's was shocked he then said his thank you and give you his phone number then told you his name was Edd. I then said, "my name is (y/n)." Then gave my number to him and left.

Edd pov\

A strange person came up to me and said hi to me told me what was wrong so I said:"Hello.....no I'm not fine there is no more cola at the grocery store." Then the person left and then came back with a can of cola and give it to me I said my thanks and gave them my number then told them my name was Edd. then they said, "My name is (y/n)."

Then they gave me there number and left.

Hope you guy enjoys this book please comment.