future Tom x reader

(Y/n) pov/

It was rain my best friends Edd, Matt, and tom was going home from the movie. (I think you know where this is going so I'm just going to skip the Future edd part.) so anyways we all made it back home well future edd was outside. Matt said, " grab anything and let get out of here."

I went to my room and grab my diary (where you keep your secret crush ). After grabbing that you guys then got in the goal cart and start riding. You made to a dinner place but you didn't go inside you were wright somethings down in your diary. Then someone taps you on the shoulder and you look up to see a future looking tom.

"who are you?" You said with a question face but he didn't reply but instead he took you and you started to scream but know came to help.

Future tom pov/

I was holding (y/n) in my arms well running into the woods. She was scream and I was nervous that someone will call the cops but nope. I put her/him down then said "(y/n) I Future Tom and all I want to say is that I love you...I never got to say that to your future self because you hate me...I just really miss you and I want you in my life...so will you do me the honour of being my girl/boyfriend?" Her/his face was surprising but then they put a smile on there face and said "YES!" And hug me and I hug back...I cried I was the lucky person to have a person like you in my life. After that I to you to the future with me.

Somewhere else/

Matt pov/

"Pay up Edd," he said.

"Fine" and said giving matt 20 bucks.

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy this book amd I'll see you next time !!