Tord x blind child

(Y/n) was born blind her/his parents left her/him to die alone but that all change when tord found me and took care of me. He was like a father figure to me.

How it all started!!

"Come on little bland brat!!" my father said. As my dad pulls on my hand he pushes me and ran while laughing. I was scared I was alone...I started to cry..but there were footsteps so I try to find a hiding spot but it was too late. " hey kid what are you doing out here? Do you know its dangers here" the strange said. I nodded then said, "y-yea I was l-le-left he-here b-by my fa-father sir.....my father hates me because I'm blind.." The Stranger grab my hand I was surprised I didn't know what he was going to do, but then he said " it's okay I am here!! my name is tord and what is your name?"
I reply "my name is (y/n) and is 8 years old." As tord Lift me up to Carry Me to his house so I don't get lost.
"Well (y/n) you come home with me was it safe," Tord said.

A few hours later-

As we both got to Tord house he yelled which made me jump but then I heard other voices..does he have roommates? "Hey what with all the yelling?" Starger 1 said. Tord replies" well we have a guest and her/his name is (y/n)..(y/n) this is Edd." You smile and you imagine Edd smiling too. then other voices came... Then tord introduce to you, Matt and Tom.
As you are getting used to them and getting to know them you found yourself happy before your father and you never feel happy like that for very long time... Tord decided to adopt you and you guys lived happily after ever!!

( I just got lazy writing this #323 )