Evil Director x reader

(y/n) pov/

¨danit larry we lost them!¨ Bing yelled at Larry because he was stressed out that we lost the clones that he made and as for me, I was just standing there that until larry point out a trail of cola cans on the ground.  

time skip ( cause I only remember  so much)

 Bing  pov/

I was pushed to the ground by one of my clones. " or they right be hide you." Larry said. I got up from the ground and saw that (y/n) was not right next to larry as always, but I shrugged and look where the clone came from. "in there Larry! let go." I said. As I walk towards the broken door, I saw (y/n) with four guys who look just like my clones,  but I decided to go up to them. " looks like you got read of all my clones?" I said. (Y/n) and the men look at me, " yes we did...and who are you?" the boy in the green hoodie said. I replied " my name is evil Director!" everyone introduces themselves to another. After that happen Me, Larry, and (y/n) left and want back home. 

(at home times kip) 

(y/n) pov/

finally home it was really a tiring day.  Today me, Larry and Bing well mostly Bing made clones of people that watch his movie, the reason for this was he only got four views from those people only and that other people don't like it. Anyways as I was about to get ready for bed there was a knock at my bedroom door, I turned around and said " who is it?"  then I heard a familiar voice, " It's me!" I sigh and replied for him to come in, as he came he was all ready in his pj's. "(y/n) where were you when that clone was push me?" Bing asks with a blank face, I simply shrugged. Bing didn't like the answer. " (y/n) please tell me I was worried about you, I thought you got lost or worse hurt." Bing came up to me and hugged me. This surprised me, Bing hardly ever hugs anyone, I hug back after all who know when he'll give hug again. After the hug Bing lift my chin up. " (y/n) its been two years sent we worked together......And....and I grateful to have you around." I blushed then nod so Bing know i'm listening. "(y/n) what i'm trying to save is....well you be my girlfriend?"  I started to panic, I always had a crush on Bing. Now here we are, he asks me to be his. I took a deep breath and replied " YES!"  then me and Bing hug then we kiss.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Bing x reader (even though I don't know Bing very well). well bye and remember sugar is the best