Eddsworld x reader cancer

Today was not a good day (y/n) has cancer and you're going to die in a couple day's but, your not afraid to die because you have your family.

Edds pov/
"Come on guy's (y/n) is expecting us to come to visit her today!" I shout up the stairs like a mother would do to a teenager. Everyone ran down the stairs and got in the car. As we drive to the hospital matt said something "edd? I was thinking maybe we should get something for (y/n)!" Tord and tom agreed and so did I. We made a stop at a craft store we went in. "I'm going to get a bear for (y/n)...you guys do whatever." tom said and left. As everyone split up to get something for (y/n) I found a stuff (f/a). I picked it up and want to the cashier to pay for it.

Tom pov/
Matt had a great idea of getting (y

) a gift..that still surprises me matt was the stupid one out of all of is but he can be smart at some point...but I don't care at this moment I'm only founding a gift for (y/n).

Tord pov/
Man, it's hard having (y/n) having cancer it hurts and it hurts that she may not make it. I sigh and walk in the flower aisle. I saw a rainbow rose man those flowers are amazing.

Meanwhile with matt

"IM LOST AND I DONT KNOW WHAT (Y/N) WANT!!!" Matt scream. Edd came along and help matt...
As everyone paid for their items. Then they started off toward the hospital.

-Time skip by me write this book on the bus-

Nobody pov/

As everyone got out of the car and into the hospital edd ask the nurse where (y/n). As the nurse gave them directions they all said Thank you and went to see you. As they got to your room edd knock on the door.
"Come in!!" You said. As they came in with their give in their hands and they all had a smile.

(Y/n) pov/
" Hey everyone what up? How are things doing?" You said edd replied with a nothing much and a good. Matt then said, " hey (y/n) I and the guy's got you a get well gift!!!!" Matt smile. As everyone gave you there if you were surprised by these gifts.
"Thank you, guy's for the gift!!"
They reply "your welcome"
"Tord the rainbow rose is beautiful,
Tom this my favourite candy
Matt thank you for the card it was nice of you. Edd The stuff (f/a) is cute....thank you guys for everything!!" Everyone got into a friendship hug pile and they all smile.

-time skip-

(Y/n) pass away cancer took her and know she is a better place!! She happy and is watch over Tord, tom,edd, and matt.

"I miss you guy's"! you said before you disappear to heaven.

The end.

(500 Words)