mark x child reader

Ever since Jon died, Eduardo and mark would be depressed. But that's till they remember they got you (y/n). Life wasn't bad. Life without would be tragedy. You try to keep their Spirits up. By given them hugs and kisses!

(Y/n) pov

I was guess finishing my homework just then I hear a lot bang sound coming from the kitchen. I got up and I went to investigate that sound. As I came down the stairs i see that Eduardo and mark our fighting.

"WHY THE F**K DID YOU DO THAT FOR MARK! LOOK AT THE KITCHEN!" Eduardo was yalling at Mark because he split pasta on the floor by mistake.
I sigh and want back up stair not want to make anything wrost for Mark.
A few moments pass then there was a door slam. This made me jump and look out my window to see Eduardo really mad. Again I sigh know he would return drunk. I turn back to my bed and lay down. " why did my father have to did?" I said while tears forming. There was a knock. " come in?" Mark wall in. " hey sweetie everything okay?" He started off saying. I just nod a yes. Mark a little bit worried. "Something wrong what is it?" He said siting down on my bed. "I miss my father..." That till I started to cry. Mark gave me a hug and told me everything is going to be alright.

Few hours pass till Eduardo got home drunk but then pass out on the couch.

Mark put a blanket over him then help me out with dish and ect.

I look at mark. " can we leave Eduardo?" Mark look at me. " I know you hate having to see him drunk and can't take it anymore but leaving him at this point would be suicidal if you know what I mean (y/n)." I didn't realize that..Eduardo could die because of lonesomeness. " you could send me to uncle edd?" Mark sigh. " if thats your wish...but please don't tell Eduardo about it? Okay?" I gave mark a kiss and hug and nod a yes then went to go pack some clothes and head to edd's apartment. I knock on his door. He open and let me in. " hey (y/n) whats up? Is Eduardo drunk again?" Edd ask while give me cola. I just nod. Edd gave me a hug and set up a bed for me.
Time by fast cause now its bed time
" hey if you need anything im right next door." He walk away and head to bed. I just lay in bed and having memories going through my head.
Finally i fell asleep..

-Next morning-

I woke up and got ready to go to school (Yay school -_-). As I walk out of my room I heard Mark."huh?" I said as I heard Mark saying that he found a place where he and I can live. I was about to speak till i saw the clock, I was going to be late for school so I ran out the door and head to school.

*time skip because no one want to go to school*

Final adter I got back to edd's apartment. Mark was there with my stuff in his car. I walk in edd's apartment before I gave matt a wave.
"(Y/n) listen i know this is going to be hard but, me and you are moving out of Eduardo's house and never going back there till he can figure himself out. Okay?" Mark explains I just nod amd head to the car. Mark gave edd a thanks and got in the car. That was the last time I ever saw edd before Tord took over the world. I love happy with Mark but he was not normal. He was not himself after he pass. I adopt a few children. But this is just the beginning.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading