gone edd x reader part 1

3 person pov

Edd and (y/n) were just some young couple who are both are artist. They live together along with Tom and Matt. They were cool with you guys dating. But edd had to gone miss! Its been two months (no this is not future edd its just edd)

(Y/n) pov

I been walk around the city hoping to find edd but no. Then I tired the woods still no. I was worry sick about him he hadn't been home in two month's. Tom came in and set right next to me on the couch. " hey you okay?" Tom ask. I simply reply with a nod. Tom gave a sigh and pick up Susan and start playing, I listened to him play. " I know what you doing tom and I thank you for that but....I miss edd." I said. "Maybe we can go to the Festival downtown." Tom ask. I reply with a smile and a nod. We both head out to the Festival.

At the festival.
"Tom look ." I pointed at one of the game that hads a Unicorn plush. Tom smile and paid and started to play the game. Tom won the tlgame and gave you the unicorn plush and both of you head to the ferris wheel. You both got in and saw fireworks.

Meanwhile

Edd pov

I was stuck in this cage in this...some what of a military base. I been here for how no long. A door open and turn my head and see light. " hello is anyone there? I think there's was a mass up?" Said Edd. There in thr light a figure appeared. " hello Edd." "How did you know my name!? Who are you?" Edd yelled. The figure came out of the light. " you remember me edd." Edd gash and said "its you!"