Jon x child reader part 2

It has been two years send jon, Mark, and Eduardo adoptive you. You are now 8 years old your and you are serving second grade. You were very excited.

(Y/n) pov

I woke up early in the morning to the smell of eggs and toast as I got out of bed I got dressed and went downstairs to go get breakfast. As I ate my eggs and toast my father (Jon) told me that we were going to the mall for clothes for school. I was so excited, I love school. As I finish my breakfast I started to do my chores. After I was finished me and my father got in the car and drove to the mall with Mark. I would so happy Mark went with us cuz he's really good at Fashion. As we went to get get some clothes I saw our neighbors with another dude who had a hair of a devil but, I really didn't care much after shopping for some clothes we went back home since tomorrow was going to be my first day of school I had to go to bed early.

Jon pov:

It's been two years since I adopted (y/n). She's growing up very fast and she's/hes very beautiful/Handsome.
It was 10 at night it was time for me to hit the hay is I went to bed I went to check on (y/n) before I went to my room they were fast asleep. I smile and head to my room and close the door and laid down on my bed and close my eye then I fell asleep.

3 person pov:

It was now morning Jon woke (y/n) up for school. Man were you happy you got up got dressed and ran downstairs. Eduardo was making pancakes for breakfast as he finished making pancakes he gave them to everyone. (Y/n) finished her pancakes first... But all of a sudden there was a noise.. Mark look outside the window and see the bus ( lol I bet you guys thought you was missile). Mark yelled for (y/n) to hurry and she/he did. They made it to there bus and got on.

It's time my friends for the saddest moment.

Jon, Mark ,and Eduardo came out of the house with a confused face.

Eduardo said " hey what's with all this racket?" Tord getting ready to fire the missile the missile was launched Jon" that's not a wreck it it's a rocket!" The missile got close to jon, Mark and Eduardo all of them jump out of the way.

And we know what happens next.

Eduardo yelled "good riddance!" Well crying.

The bus came to a stop (y/n) see what happen to the house and rans to Mark and Eduardo....both of there face looks very sad. You ask "is everyone all righr? What happen here?" Eduardo and mark try to explain but....that until you saw your father dead on the ground your eyes were hurting with water.... you are now fatherless....

Years passed since your father died you lived with Mark and Eduardo you are now 15 years old. You're a bit sad that your dad couldn't be here with you but you know he's always watching you Above the Clouds.

I hope you guys enjoy this took me forever to do!!! The video belongs to me!