781 20 5

It was the year I was born....I have many reason to explane how deep my motion is on this day.

911 the day with four planes that crashed and killed 2269 more or less I have guilts of being able to help any of them .. But yeah I was just 2 months old I was weak I didn't know nothing... But on that day when I found out why we had to be silenced on 9/11 was in fifth grade or second I really don't remember but it was very depressing and unfair ending because we Americans deserve this... we were in war during this time smoke War war between the planes and war between terrorist who did this to us but no more... It's been 17 years since 9/11 happened and now we have become a better and stronger Nation. For the people who did 9/11 I hope you burn in hell.

I didn't get to say this yesterday cuz I was too emotional.

And for those people who died to protect government and the president I thank you for your service not for your heroic actions but being an American... and whoever is reading this if you have lost someone on 9/11 God Is Watching Over You with them.

Don't forget 9/11 it's just another way to push us over to make us stronger to make us better.

thank you for reading and have a blessed day.