Fight

(Y/n)'s parent's where fighting again.
She always hate that. She always wish that her parent's would one day just be normal and loveable but , she knew that was faults hope. When she trun 16 she would always pick up fights after school.

(Y/n) pov

I was walking home from a fight i just finished up at school. As I got to my door to my house I heard yelling and something being smack to the ground. I open the door only to see a picture of me and my parent's on the floor. I pick it up and sigh. " this always happens.." I walk up stare to my room. I set down next to my computer and went to (talk to stranger place name) ( please don't talk to strange online kids its very dangerous...trust me)
As I waiting for someone to talk to i did I bet of clean my room..then someone pop up. I look at my computer and sat down and said hello. " hey my names Edd,whats yours?" The stranger who is name edd said to me. I reply back "my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you edd."

Its been hours since me and edd talk.
It was time for me to go to bed but before i could say goodbye to edd he gave me his phone number.

" i hope we could talk again sometime (y/n)!! Im really sorry that you going throught those things, maybe one day we could meet up with each other!!" I happy nod and got of.. That night I was happen.. That someone understand me.