Dead edd x reader

This is when the world turn into the dead...
(Also guys I must admit I am not good with first second and third person view....always had trouble with it...)

1 frist pov

Its was a raining outside with the dead walking around groan and moan. Its very hard to get pass them since more and more are coming. We all try to survive but that didn't workout....edd was supposed to come back with supplies but he never did....Tom, Matt and Tord is all you have left...

Reader pov

"Come on (y/n) cheer up!! We can get out of this hell hole of a place and find peace!" Tom said trying to cheer me up but it didn't work...I just look at the moon with its lights brighten the landscape which was full of the undead. I took a deep breath and head to my bed but, before I could jump into bed there was a crack. I turn around to see a undead head broken in. I panic I grab the most nears thing that I could use to protect myself. The undead got up from the floor after he want thought the window. I got ready but before I knew it. I saw the same hoodie that edd used to wear. I was shocked by this. "Edd...no.." I cryed out. I drop the object I had in my hand and tear up.. " (y/-n) is t-th-that you?" Edd said with a raspy voice. I jump with a pickup surprise and shock.. "Edd you could speak!?!" I ask. Edd just nod and walk up to me gave me a hug. "(Y/n) I miss you sooo...I got something to tell you?" He look me in the eye. I nod to his question. He took a deep breath and said. "(Y/n) will you be my undead girlfriend??" Without hesitation you gave edd a kiss and left the house and live a happy life as a undead.